The love of dressing sissygirls, helping them look and feel pretty, to pamper care and love them, what greater thing can there be

Domineerdom

Daddy Dom 58 Midlands UK
Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Helping them look and feel pretty, to pamper care and love them, what greater thing can there be

Reactions: indiansissyboy, MySecretLife, DLYUL and 3 others
so i made a post, then johny b sent me a message , i can see his message, but i have no idea how to replay to it, any ideas

Domineerdom said:
so i made a post, then johny b sent me a message , i can see his message, but i have no idea how to replay to it, any ideas
You have to be an established contributor to send messages. I'm not certain; but, I think that requires having made 10 posts. I did a quick search and didn't find the answer. I'll spend more time looking and if I find the answer, I'll post it. Maybe someone else will answer before I find it.

Found it. Hope this helps.

• Established Contributors are members who have at least 20 posts, have been registered for at least 7 days, have an avatar, and do not have any active warnings from a moderator.
  • ECs get several significant perks, such as access to EC-only areas, the ability to start conversations (private messages) with other members, and more.
It will take you about 5 more days and 18 more posts to reach EC status. Enjoy the site and be active, That's a simple formula. (y)

I do love dressing up.

Reactions: undine, RuffRuff, Weatheronthe8s and 2 others
Luminaire said:
I do love dressing up.
Same, I wish I could do it more.

Reactions: undine, Weatheronthe8s, Carl1867 and 2 others
I don’t really consider myself to be a sissy, I’m not transsexual either, but my identity is non-binary and I feel at ease when I’m like 60% girl 40% in-between. Dressing up can be super nice. In my case I can only really enjoy it when I look and feel girly. That’s hard to reach sometimes. I had a huge blockade for years because of my past experiences with homophobic and transphobic people here where I live.

Dressing up someone else can be fun when… you do it in person. You know. Doing makeovers, doing hair, doing some beauty treatments and stuffs. It’s nice when you can relax and do it with someone you like. I’d totally enjoy that more often. However. Choosing someone else’s clothes online is beyond… ugh, I hate it! You get this sissy boys writing to you, trying to make a dominant alpha male out of you and have you pick up their clothes from… 2 dresses and 2 diapers they have. Every * day. It’s so exhausting for me. I get that people can be needy, but so far? I got only people who can’t respect my time, effort and can’t really give it back with the warmth which I’m looking for. I’m not a dom, I’m not even a caregiver, I need affection, safety and time as a little myself. Write people that they’re cute and you could change them and they can bombard you with something… you might not want :|.

I’m not saying that you cannot do it in a way which is beneficial for both parties online. You could! It’s just it never happened for me. It’s not what it’s about in my case. I’m also not super interested in having someone who picks my clothes for me. I’m too assertive for that. I pick what I want, you help me be pretty, wash me, do my hair, care for me. 😤

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Traveller and KittyninjaW
PuppyMouseMikki said:
I get that people can be needy, but so far? I got only people who can’t respect my time, effort and can’t really give it back with the warmth which I’m looking for. I’m not a dom, I’m not even a caregiver, I need affection, safety and time as a little myself. Write people that they’re cute and you could change them and they can bombard you with something…
Well said. And sounds like a lesson in advocating for one's self. (y):)

Reactions: Traveller, KittyninjaW and PuppyMouseMikki
Haven't had to wear diapers yet. I'm 67 and don't want to add adult baby to my profile just yet. I'm Just sissy and like panties, and tights, sports braws. I'm Happy with that.

Reactions: undine, Angelapinks, Carl1867 and 3 others
Electroman said:
Haven't had to wear diapers yet. I'm 67 and don't want to add adult baby to my profile just yet. I'm Just sissy and like panties, and tights, sports braws. I'm Happy with that.

No one here (hopefully) will judge you for being you. I think it's great that you know what you like and you stick to it. Keep on being awesome!

Reactions: undine, Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I can agree that I love dressing up.

Also being adorable, would love to know what it's like to be pampered by someone willing to understand and relate to what you like, and just someone to love and share your personal emotional feelings with. 🥰🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, KittyninjaW, Traveller and 2 others
I would love to be aided in my sissy transformation. Have another help me put on my bra etc.

Reactions: Angelapinks
im just beginning and glad to know there are people who feel the way you do

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Luminaire and Carl1867
Domineerdom said:
Helping them look and feel pretty, to pamper care and love them, what greater thing can there be
Love this thought

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Deleted member 59544 and KittyninjaW
Domineerdom said:
We should chat hehe

MySecretLife said:
We should chat hehe
Hate to say it; but, that OP hasn't been back to ADISC since the day after he joined.

Reactions: Carl1867
Luminaire said:
No one here (hopefully) will judge you for being you. I think it's great that you know what you like and you stick to it. Keep on being awesome!
I've only told 2 people that I love to wear Panties. Both seem Ok with It. One friend at work, and son in law.

Reactions: undine
I also like to wear girly things. went to a fancy dress party once dressed as a girl. I was very convincing.

Reactions: undine, Angelapinks, Carl1867 and 1 other person
ben0510 said:
I also like to wear girly things. went to a fancy dress party once dressed as a girl. I was very convincing.
Had a crazy girlfriend in the 70's dressed me in Drag, to go to a gay and lesbian disco. She started me naked, clean shaven and turned me into the prettiest woman I have ever seen. Had a Ball dressed as a woman at the club. I'm 67 and wish I could have that much fun again. Half the men in the club, pinched my ass as recognition if my looks. a complement. I won the Beauty contest that night. (y)(y):)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: undine, KittyninjaW, rbm and 4 others
Carl1867 said:
I would love to be aided in my sissy transformation. Have another help me put on my bra etc.
It's simple hook the bra in the front of you next spin it around and put your arms thru the straps. The only thing I have trubble with is a girdle. Tring

to stuff the boys and big gut into a girdle if defiantly a chore.

Back