The Lion Guard Pull Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are so cool! I really like the new designs. How long are the new 4T-5T pull-ups? They look quite a bit bigger than the old pull-ups, but I don't think anyone has properly measured them yet.

When i held the two (cars & Lion Guard) up to each other the Lion Guard ones didn't look bigger....buuuuuuut - and this may just be my own bias because i've heard they were - the felt like they fit better than the cars pull-ups. But i dont know.

Once again thanks for the pictures. Though I don't have them to accurately measure them the Miles looks about the length pull UPS 4T-5T were a year ago when the all Neverland Pirates came out. As for a measure of the Lion Guard i would compare the previous Cars prints but i didn't buy the 2016 Cars 2.0 (Second prints that were Cars released this year) packs as I didn't care for the prints.

8_18_2016 5_54_28 PM.jpg Probably not the best comparison but here they are side by side in a collage

those are getting so heavily decorated it's a little difficult to tell just what it is. "leave no space uncolored"

WP_20160820_006.jpgWP_20160820_005.jpgWP_20160820_004.jpgWP_20160820_003.jpgWP_20160820_002.jpgFinally bought some and their bigger than I thought :)

I wish I could but the Nite-Time only go to a 3T-4T as for the other ones in the comparison are Learning Designs 4T-5T. I wish they did make them though but Kimberly-Clark would rather push Goodnites on that demographic

Well I wore one to bed last night and they held up pretty well I did wet it. It leaked a tiny bit but wasn't too bad they had a bit more padding too than the regular Learning Designs also I love how vibrate the colors are when the cloth is peeled off.

- - - Updated - - -

WP_20160821_009.jpgWP_20160821_009.jpgWP_20160821_009.jpgWP_20160821_010.jpgWP_20160821_010.jpg

How well would they fit someone with a 32 inch waist?

Love the new designs, and hearing that Pull Ups have increased in size. Would anyone happen to know if Amazon is now shipping the Lion Guard designs, or the updated larger sizes? Thanks!

I got a 4T-5T size pack of them on Friday.

thegamer408 said:
How well would they fit someone with a 32 inch waist?

Not well. I have a 33 inch waist, and wearing one of those is a little uncomfortable -- at least to me.

Well not entirely sure as at least in my area I've seen both with palace pets in bags and Doc in boxes. Same with boys I've seen Lion Guard only in bags and Lightning McQueen in boxes (though I really want a box of Kion so I can have a box with him on it :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back