GoodnitesFan97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Even if i don't care about this show, but i found an image that Huggies Pull Ups for boys have graphics of The Lion Guard here it is for proof:

74c36ac1bc5b6578709e244ae5379442.1500.jpg

Dolphin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Awesome! But the description says the pull-ups have Lightning McQueen on them...

Bigrig

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
Oh my gosh! I am so happy these are going to happen!!!!!!

ZukaZama

Banned
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Little
A friend sent me a screenshot of the package and I asked on the FB and Pull-Ups has 100% confirmed these are real the girl prints will be Whisker Haven according to their reply.

MegaChar

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
AAAAAAAAHHHH!!! I so am buying these in a heart beat when they come out

Bigrig

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
I need you guys to let me know when you see them in stores so I don't waste my time riding my bike to the store and coming up empty.

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I really wish they made the mlp walgreens brand in regular sizes and not just toddler

ZukaZama

Banned
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Little
Exactly I've been looking everytime I go anywhere for these and the new nighttime ones with Miles from Tomorrowland for the ones who haven't read that thread but all I see still see atm is McQueen.

Bigrig

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
Exactly I've been looking everytime I go anywhere for these and the new nighttime ones with Miles from Tomorrowland for the ones who haven't read that thread but all I see still see atm is McQueen.

Me too! I asked my boyfriend and mama bear to keep an eye out and let me know if they see any. I am thinking of posting something on the Pull-Ups Facebook page asking if these designs are going to be in all the stores or just certain locations.

Sheepies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Oh my gosh I want those! Although I am 99% sure they won't fit me.
Feels bad. I love The Lion King.

Bigrig

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
I have checked several different Walmarts, Target, and Walgreen's with no luck so far.

ZukaZama

Banned
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Little
Honestly I wish I could find them already. By the time I do find them I wouldn't have any money ��

Bigrig

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
I ordered 5 packs from Jet and had them sent to my mama bear. She got them today, but sadly they where the ones with Cars designs. I am going to return them and get my money back.

Bigrig

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
So I take it that no one has come across any of these yet at the store? I am worried I won't be an to get any before they change the designs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.