The Joy of a Messy Diaper

Frungie said:
Soooo nice this morning in a wet and messy NS Air Lock Mega Max diaper and blue print plastic pants. Such a relaxing and concurrently stimulating psychophysiological catharsis as I am sitting here wet, warm, and squishy. No leaks, no diaper blowout, just poopy bliss in my diapee. I won't change for several hours and will get my morning exercise in my wet and verrrry poopy diaper. I'll be clean and fresh before my wife gets up this morning, and I think I will put on a pink (real men wear pink) MegaMax diaper for the day. I guess this is a NorthShore diaper day. I almost have a day off, will go into my office later where I will be conducting a Q&A Webinar, and I am positive my diaper will be wet, I might even wet during the Webinar. I hope no one notices a brief glassy eye gaze as I feel my diaper get warm and expand!!
Update: Yes indeed, I was wet when I started the Q&A Webinar and wet more during my Webinar, which was a great success. This morning, wet and messy as usual, this time a Crinklz Aquanaut diaper.

Reactions: KindaOlde
Back