The evolution of being an AB

googlyeyes467

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This is sort of an odd question but I'd love to hear from the community.

I'm an AB who does not live the life 24/7. I go into little mode maybe once a week or so and most other days I'm wearing something else little or hugging my stuffed animals or doing some little stuff but not fully into little mode, if that makes sense.

In a lot of ways, I almost treat this like a hobby that gives me pleasure and enjoyment and comfort. However, like my other hobbies, I sometimes think what's next? With cooking I've recently moved onto broths. With running I've recently gotten into cross-training with swimming.

I guess I'm wondering if there is a place to go to next with being AB or is it more of just a lifestyle? I can't fully explain my thought process here but I hope you get what I mean. Is there an evolution to being AB or is it just something you settle into and stop exploring new AB things?

Thank you all for your love and support.

Reactions: BobaFettish, ajp22, BBBen and 1 other person
It all depends on your boundaries and what you want from being an Ab because you could branch to dummies bottles baby food etc it could be using just baby oil on your skin to. Sone prefer sippy cups ti bottles or some will just drink from a cup or glass because the bottle doesn’t interest them. It may be worth considering what you’d like :)

Reactions: ajp22 and BBBen
Googlyeyes, thats a realy good question and i think it depends on your feeling. Do you think you have reached the finish line with the way you are AB? Or dp you expect, that there is more?
I think with posting your thread, you give a answer of that question, that in your inner feelings you think there could be more.
at the moment i do it like you once in a time. But for now it feels for me to stand at a threshold to a complete new world.
Good journey 🙋

Reactions: googlyeyes467 and ajp22
googlyeyes467 said:

I'm an AB who does not live the life 24/7. I go into little mode maybe once a week or so and most other days I'm wearing something else little or hugging my stuffed animals or doing some little stuff but not fully into little mode, if that makes sense.

In a lot of ways, I almost treat this like a hobby that gives me pleasure and enjoyment and comfort. However, like my other hobbies, I sometimes think what's next? With cooking I've recently moved onto broths. With running I've recently gotten into cross-training with swimming.

I guess I'm wondering if there is a place to go to next with being AB or is it more of just a lifestyle? I can't fully explain my thought process here but I hope you get what I mean. Is there an evolution to being AB or is it just something you settle into and stop exploring new AB things?

I believe there are phases, but it all depends on your limits and how good being in the little space is for you. Today I wear diapers every day to sleep, and I have evolved a lot since my first days, which is almost 20 years ago. If you're thinking about something with 24/7, I've already written a text about it, as I've already been through a week-long experience. Maybe I can answer your questions.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/is-it-worth-having-a-life-as-a-full-time-baby.162043/

Reactions: BBBen and ajp22
There is so much to explore depending on you and your partner. There's the basics: diapers, bottles, sippy cups, and pacifiers. Having partners involved: feeding, changing diapers, baths, snuggles (the best). Playing with toys or little games such as Chutes and Ladders or Candy Land. I would love to have a wooden train set to play with but don't have room.

Reactions: littlemoosey and BBBen
googlyeyes467 said:

Some times a small change can hit that Little nerve in a different way.

I've been lucky having Bigs in the past. Most of Bigs have been Mommies, but I had one Daddy. I've had a lot of diaper changes, but Daddy brought me a onesie. Getting my onesie snapped after a diaper change was something that made me feel very smol.

Northshore would send samples with most orders. I received a pink Megamax. I'm all boy. I wished I was into the girly stuff, but it doesn't scratch an itch for me. Still a pink diaper hit the Little in a different way.

Getting dino nuggies hit the Little nerve in a whole new way. I have some bibs that are the right scale. I do have to have some sauce that has some heat, but dino nuggies hit.

I had a Big that whenever we went out, she would feed me one bite off her fork. To most we would look like that insufferably cute couple, but she and I know she just fed me like a baby even if it was just one bite.

Lately it's been what's the most I can wear and still fly under the radar of Vanillas. I have like 4 or 5 onesies that aren't too babyish in print. Stripes, solid colors, gothy print, etc...and wear them under Swoveralls or a fleece vest I got recently. I really enjoy when I can hide in plains sight.

Break up your routine. Try some different things. Sometimes the smallest thing will make you feel very smol.

Reactions: googlyeyes467
Like yourself I don’t live the lifestyle 24/7 I go into little space when I need to and can. While there I watch kids TV shows use my nappies for both waste products and listen to kids audiobooks while hugging my stuffy and sucking on a dummy. I don’t think there is a set progression or some kind of ideal ABDL nivarna. For example I don’t crawl and I rarely go non-verbal or use baby talk. I don’t have a set little age and some of the shows I watch maybe too advanced for a kid still in nappies but I was always quite precious. If you want to go further try something new like use a baby bottle or sippy cup, blend your food until it’s the pasty consistency of baby food, wear a bib, use your nappy, suck on a dummy. Any of those if you don’t already do them. However if you’re happy where you are feel free to stay at that level. I’ve done things I never thought I’d do as a ABDL and some of them just happened naturally without any or very little conscious effort on my part.

Last edited:
Back