That "secure" feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Isnt it great when at the very least you can buy diapers, wear and use them at your leisure (though obviously you should still be considerate of others; so for example I make it a point to not poop around others, even if I am home) and you are past that point of having to keep absolute secrecy and hide your stuff?

Though my situation isn't the most ideal I at least have the above things

I know my stuff isn't getting thrown out, I can even have diapers in plain sight in my room if I wanted to; but at the very least if I am overstocked I keep the extra stuff in the boxes they came in.

The worse I have to deal with sometimes is a bit of awkwardness that I feel when my Mom asks me a Diaper Related question (mostly commonly if I am wearing one, once or twice it has been would I wear one in a certain situation; and the last question was if a Garbage can I bought was for my Diapers, and yes it was)

Could be better but could be much worse

Reactions: tiny
Yep same here since coming out to Mum , nappies drying on washing line , plastic pants hanging out in plain sight
I'm even wearing a bulky cloth diaper with just shorts and T

Yeah, once my wife knew, it was nice to be able to buy diapers and baby related things, and wear diapers whenever I wanted.

I agree, since telling my wife and us excepting this part of me, nanny2abdrew and I have adopted this part of me into our lives. Wasn't easy at first but now it's become alot of fun. My mommy lets me be me which means these always a baby in the house, me.
Our cloths line looks the same, diapers drying.
I wear around the house most the time.
it's nice to be who we are.

my cloths line

Attachments

• 20190325_071402.jpg
    20190325_071402.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back