DiaperSWAG

From Cleveland, Ohio
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So my gf will play mommy for me which i love of course. I really really wish she could change me out of my pee diapers though; she cant do the smell. So normally i change my pee diaper and then she will put me in a new one. Is there anything i can do to help with the smell? I use crinklz, abenas and northshore diapers right now.

If your drinking plenty of plain water your urine should be diluted enough and the smell should decrease. I noticed coffee seems to bring about a stronger urine smell so I generally drink one cup a day in the early am. Just try drinking more water to see if that helps you.

Reactions: nwm, Sheepies and Subtlerustle
If your pee smells that strong you are probably dehydrated. Drink more water, and less coffee and energy drinks if you drink those.

I agree with the above. I avoid coffee if I'll be padded and around people.

Also drinking plenty of water will, like said above, dilute your urine.

After a night of drinking beer I swear my pee is crystal clear and basically water!

Reactions: nwm and chrischrischris
It’s definitely not a dehydration thing. Idk she just tells me she doesnt want to change me because she can smell my pee; the only time i ever smelled myself was after wearing for an extended long time

Do you use baby powder?

Sheepies said:
Do you use baby powder?
Eh probably 3 times a week. Should i do it all the time?

DiaperSWAG said:
Eh probably 3 times a week. Should i do it all the time?
It does mask the scent of urine a little.
Though if your gf placed a hard limit on wet diapers it's best not to push her buttons

Reactions: perlFerret
Don’t eat any asparagus!

• Haha
Reactions: BAP21, chrischrischris and abjohn
Some diabetic meds caused my urine to smell so bad I couldn't handle it.

Sheepies said:
It does mask the scent of urine a little.
Though if your gf placed a hard limit on wet diapers it's best not to push her buttons
She doesn’t have a hard limit, she will change me when i am wet every now and again. I just thought if there was something i could do to help make it easier for her i would i know she enjoys making my baby needs happy

2 drops of a scented oil in my diaper keeps my diaper smelling fresh with whatever scent I use. I am looking at the scented oils now: I have Baby Powder and Eucalyptus from Abbey & Sullivan and Bay Rum from Eternal Essence. Just search for scented oils, there are many fragrances that are very concentrated so you only need 2 small drops in your diaper. While at work in a secret an discreet wet diaper I had several coworkers comment on how nice I smell and ask me what kind of cologne I used. I had to tell them that I just use scented oils on a wash cloth in the morning. If they only knew how wet I was!

Reactions: BAP21 and Kyma
Many foods will affect the smell as well, but hydration (as stated above) is a huge step one.

Powder will help you skin and man smells, and they even have scented diapers (ABU).

I've also found certain diapers hold the smell better than others.

Keep a buzzer on things when you wear and you will see patterns from the above items. Best to you in stay smell-free!

Back