Texan Adult Babies

Reactions: OriginalWetone and Shannon1024
Diprs2 said:
Helotes here!
I'm on my way to Helotes right now. Should I stop at HEB and pick up some dry diapers for you?

Reactions: Diprs2
OriginalWetone said:
I'm on my way to Helotes right now. Should I stop at HEB and pick up some dry diapers for you?
If they have a good quality, but I doubt they do!

Reactions: OriginalWetone
They have inexpensive baby powder ,Hill Country brand. If you like baby powder

Shannon1024 said:
They have inexpensive baby powder ,Hill Country brand. If you like baby powder
Yeah, there are lots of Hill Country brand products that are usually pretty good. Don't think I have tried their baby powder, but as for diapers, I don't buy any diapers at the store. I order quality diapers. Where abouts in San Antonio are you?

yeehaw :3 SA area!

SA diaper people what part of this great city are you in? I am Broadway / 410 area …you?

Shannon1024 said:
SA diaper people what part of this great city are you in? I am Broadway / 410 area …you?
Bandera road outside Helotes.

Diprs2 said:
If they have a good quality, but I doubt they do!
Too true. If it doesn't come on the big brown truck it's crap in a crinkly wrapper.

Diprs2 said:
Bandera road outside Helotes.
Wonderland, Med Center, work in Helotes

Diprs2 said:
Yeah, there are lots of Hill Country brand products that are usually pretty good. Don't think I have tried their baby powder, but as for diapers, I don't buy any diapers at the store. I order quality diapers. Where abouts in San Antonio are you?
If there's any one thing that pisses me off about HEB it's their generic brands. I'm a health nut and really fussy about what I eat and there's only so much shelf space in a store. Every time HEB comes out with something with their label, they remove the slower selling products which tend to be what I buy.

OriginalWetone said:
If there's any one thing that pisses me off about HEB it's their generic brands. I'm a health nut and really fussy about what I eat and there's only so much shelf space in a store. Every time HEB comes out with something with their label, they remove the slower selling products which tend to be what I buy.
Yeah, I hate it when they remove some product that I'm really familiar with and replace it with their own. They do have some good products, but they also have some that aren't real wonderful!

Shannon1024 said:
northside idk number areas lol I barely know where 1604 and 410 are

We’re close we should meet after work sometime ?

Shannon1024 said:
That's a good area to schedule a munch! Jim's on the corner or any of the restaurants near there. It's near equi-distant from Alamo Ranch, UC, Stone Oak, or South San.

OriginalWetone said:
That's a good area to schedule a munch! Jim's on the corner or any of the restaurants near there. It's near equi-distant from Alamo Ranch, UC, Stone Oak, or South San.
there's a group here that does munches in downtown

• Love
Demonbabywearspamps said:
How do you contact them? The only problem with downtown is the ridiculous parking fees. I'd probably add to the fun by riding the bus ;-)

Demonbabywearspamps said:
Yeah, my question as well! How can one get plugged in with them? Thanks!

OriginalWetone said:
How do you contact them? The only problem with downtown is the ridiculous parking fees. I'd probably add to the fun by riding the bus ;-)
FetLife! I'd have to dm you tho since I don't want to publicly post their group here

Diprs2 said:
Yeah, my question as well! How can one get plugged in with them? Thanks!
fetlife :3 dm me I don't wanna publicly post them since they're kinda private to FetLife or discord only

Back