Tesco Supermarket *Selling Small Adult/Teenager Nappies* 2 Tabs Each Side *UK*

pampers4U said:
Sounds like "across the pond Karen" is doing her thing.
- Yeah I'd say she is a bit blinkered ...opens up a heck of a can of worms though IMO, if you don't want to look like you're on the side of filthy fetishists then why make the products? It's very likely I don't know my ABDL history but if disposable nappies were invented around the end of the 80s it must have taken until the mid-90s for ABDL brands to become a thing. Bambino claims they were first but ABDL prints must be quite a recent thing if you really think about it.
There would have been a time when medical brands were all we had.
There are ways sellers could trip over themselves to look publically acceptable but listing them would be getting into the realms of fantasy a bit!!

Last edited:
GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
it must have taken until the mid-90s for ABDL brands to become a thing
I've been into diapers for the last 25 years (started when I was 10 yrs old) I will say this much, after I grew out of pampers there wasn't much available until 2010, and yes Bambino was the first around that time to release there classic addition, I didn't buy them because I thought there were to girly for me, the only real players back then for quality products where abena and dry 24/7, abu was just forming at the time (different owners) and there products had baby prints but lacked performance, in all honesty adult diaper development only took off in the last 8 years or so, slim pickings before that.
I remember when dry 24/7 came out, I was the best of the best at that time, they were made in Israel at first and gave abena a run for there money, after becoming so popular that company moved manufacturing to Brooklynn NY, but they had an issue with sourcing materials so they had to take a 1 year hiatus from product release, in that one year there were multiple new diaper releases, bambino made there teddy version, abu cushies came out, better dry released there first version of crinklz, tykables was advertising snuggies but didn't have any products yet.

HappyNappin said:
Digging up old threads here, but this is the second time I've seen this sticker,
View attachment 41790
Has anyone spotted this mythical larger size?

Interesting - tempted to contact Tesco?

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Rumours of a bigger size are very intriguing, the Mother behind the campaign actively tweeted last year (pretty much this) 'to the adult nappy enthusiast crowd this (project) is not about you' those last five words being the direct quote. Tough luck lady, you knew deep down we would not be able to stay away from this.
The Mother behind the campaign has moved on to increasing the number of Changing Places toilets (another UK initiative) including making sure UK supermarkets have them.
Many supermarkets already have changing rooms. The main campaign, like in the US, is to get more changing rooms in male toilets or at least more accessible to males. I didn't know about the quote from the mother, have you got a link to it?

CookieMonstah said:
Many supermarkets already have changing rooms. The main campaign, like in the US, is to get more changing rooms in male toilets or at least more accessible to males. I didn't know about the quote from the mother, have you got a link to it?
- It's been buried in her tweets as she's been banging on about Changing Places for ages, she wins one campaign and thinks she can win more!! My apolergies if you are parent to a disabled child (that's addressing all of Adisc).
She did tweet it though as a (definite) reply, (possibly) to a public (on twitter) ABDL ...you're just going to have to trust me!!
-
GISW

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
My apolergies if you are parent to a disabled child (that's addressing all of Adisc).

GISW

Apolergie accepted.

Now can we stop attacking the poor woman for trying to make things better for her son and others like him.
She's just doing her bit, what's wrong with wanting more changing places?
Would you want to lie half naked on the minging floor or a public toilet to change.

Last edited:
Reactions: billybobtombo
HappyNappin said:
Apolergie accepted.

Now can we stop attacking the poor woman for trying to make things better for her son and others like him.
She's just doing her bit, what's wrong with wanting more changing places?
Would you want to lie half naked on the minging floor or a public toilet to change.
- I was not attacking her, I just think it's a tad foolish to (effectivly / basically) create some of the biggest nappies on the market and tell us to butt out, we are going to be involved unless you wanted to somehow check everyone who was buying the products for appropriacy and society can't start becoming like that.
People like shoving babies' dummies up their lower holes but I didn't have to go through any rigamarole last time I bought one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a pack today and their way to thight on me but after googling today I found Tesco adult diapers in Singapore and Hong Kong websites. Hopefully in the future they start selling adult sizes

AshleyTie said:
Got a pack today and their way to thight on me but after googling today I found Tesco adult diapers in Singapore and Hong Kong websites. Hopefully in the future they start selling adult sizes
I bought some Tesco adult diapers in Thailand about 10 years ago, they were rubbish then so I can only imagine how bad they are now.

They also wont be introducing them in the UK, due to how the NHS and prescriptions work and supply most people with IC needs.

Reactions: AshleyTie
Back