Tesco Supermarket *Selling Small Adult/Teenager Nappies* 2 Tabs Each Side *UK*

DeanHow

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Does anyone know how much liquid (ml) these hold in comparison to Pampers 8? I can just got in Pampers 8 and they hold a lot of pee, i can change as little as 5 times in an 8 hour work day, so I'm just curious to if the junior would be better, that is when I am low on good quality ABU diapers ;-)

Last edited:

Slip92

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Does anyone know how much liquid (ml) these hold in comparison to Pampers 8? I can just got in Pampers 8 and they hold a lot of pee, i can change as little as 5 times in an 8 hour work day, so I'm just curious to if the junior would be better, that is when I am low on good quality ABU diapers ;-)
Due to their low sap content, they hold considerably less than pampers size 8 - I tested them with water and they maxxed out at 600ml!

DeanHow

Contributor
Role
Due to their low sap content, they hold considerably less than pampers size 8 - I tested them with water and they maxxed out at 600ml!
I'm just pampers 8 will be more 800ml - 900ml? Are they comfy to wear?

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
These could be used for bed wetting. Lot of kids wet the bed. Also 70 cm is 27 inches but by hits are 35 inches so I doubt these would fit. I can barely get on an adult size small that fit up to 32 inch waist. I can get them on but they are tight and the tabs are on the side and the bottoms ones eventually pop off. Just imagine trying to get this diaper on?

DeanHow

Contributor
Role
These could be used for bed wetting. Lot of kids wet the bed. Also 70 cm is 27 inches but by hits are 35 inches so I doubt these would fit. I can barely get on an adult size small that fit up to 32 inch waist. I can get them on but they are tight and the tabs are on the side and the bottoms ones eventually pop off. Just imagine trying to get this diaper on?
Out of curiosity I bought some earlier tonight. I'm a 32" waist and trust me the don't, but they are comfy over the arse area though 😆. They are alright just as a booster, they cost next to nothing really so they are good for a cheap buy.

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Its 20+ not 20kg only. The + dos not signify a max range. They probably are similar in shape to the goo.n super big diapers. Those have the same waist measurements. Honestly if they just make the goo.n diapers have stretchy sides, it be a blown up baby diaper for teens. It has 1 tape per side not two like this one.

Part of me wonders when do you actually need to start using two tapes per side? I feel like most small adult diapers and below could probably do one tape per side no problem. I honestly prefer 1 tape diapers over two at times.
That's my preference as well, but I'm not a huge fan of ABU products. But I do like Rearz Lil Squirts and the other one with the feet prints all over it that has 1 tape per side I think.

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
That's my preference as well, but I'm not a huge fan of ABU products. But I do like Rearz Lil Squirts and the other one with the feet prints all over it that has 1 tape per side I think.
The one with the feet print is Spoiled iirc. I don't think it's made anymore. I love the Rearz Inspire Select (non-printed 'Lil Squirts). Probably my favourite one-tape diaper

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The one with the feet print is Spoiled iirc. I don't think it's made anymore. I love the Rearz Inspire Select (non-printed 'Lil Squirts). Probably my favourite one-tape diaper
Ah! That's the one with 1 tape per side. I didn't know production of spoiled's weren't made anymore. I'll look into that in September.

Lewis Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Out of curiosity I bought some earlier tonight. I'm a 32" waist and trust me the don't, but they are comfy over the arse area though 😆. They are alright just as a booster, they cost next to nothing really so they are good for a cheap buy.
Thanks for letting us know! I'm not averse to buying diapers that don't fit to see what they're like, but as pictures have shown they're plain, so not interested.

Pongoandperdi15

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
ROFL I have legit need for them but still never use NHS Provided Diapers because they SUCK are paper thin generic brand non ABDL themed:( for Old Sad Folks Thanks I'd Rather Stand NHS. R O F L > I'll stick with ABU PeekABU and Cushies, SDK's as preferred Medical Need Diaper of choice :) NHS UP your game and Refund THESE and I will happily Claim my allowance for ABU Products. But that not gonna happen until 2100's.
I get tena slips on the NHS

SlashNBurn

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The links for the photos on page two don’t seem to be working.

Do we have an up-to-date link to photos of these nappies?