Tena Stretch

DLguy23

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tena Stretch Super has become one of my favorite diapers. I’m a larger guy, and between the stretchy fit, being able to easily readjust the hook and loop fasteners, and the reasonable pricing, there’s a lot to love. They also absorb a good amount for a budget friendly diaper. I’m not incontinent…just like to wear for pleasure while I’m awake for wetting only. I am just curious of other brands that are similar so I can try some different options. Stretch, hook and loop, and affordable are the key factors. Thanks in advance for answers.

Have you tried taking scissors to the monolith tabs to make two normal sized tabs? I was not a fan of them until I figured that out and they fit way better.

ronnieM said:
Have you tried taking scissors to the monolith tabs to make two normal sized tabs? I was not a fan of them until I figured that out and they fit way better.
I’ve never thought about that, but that sounds like a great way to get a better fit.

DLguy23 said:
Tena Stretch Super has become one of my favorite diapers. I’m a larger guy, and between the stretchy fit, being able to easily readjust the hook and loop fasteners, and the reasonable pricing, there’s a lot to love. They also absorb a good amount for a budget friendly diaper. I’m not incontinent…just like to wear for pleasure while I’m awake for wetting only. I am just curious of other brands that are similar so I can try some different options. Stretch, hook and loop, and affordable are the key factors. Thanks in advance for answers.
Well the name maybe different, but i do like the "Premium Elastic" from Molicare a lot, i think they are the same idea of product.

Reactions: DLguy23
I used to use the tena stretch as my daytime diaper. They are very discreet and comfortable. I used to wear them to work before I retired. Only problem I had with them is with the capacity. I found I had to change every 3 to 4 hours, or I would get leaks. Ive moved on to using lille supreme as my day diaper.

I have started to use Tena active max ,and they have a very strong and soft plastic backing . They are also very quiet and just about last the night for me .

Back