Tena Slip Diapers in US

Diapereddrummer15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Does anybody have any insight on why many online retailers are no longer carrying Tena Slip diapers? These are my absolute favorite, go to, every day diaper and I can’t find them anywhere! Does anybody know of a discreet online retailer still importing these?

Additionally, should I have to switch, any and all suggestions on a diaper comparable to the Tena Slip Maxi and/or Ultima would be greatly appreciated!

Shipping is most of the problem, and a lack of shipping containers only serves to "enhance" this.

I've worn both and both served me well as daytime diapers (especially the "Active Fit"/Slip Maxi) as they were discreet and I had the necessary confidence I could go 3-4+ hours WITHOUT worrying constantly.

I did find a very suitable replacement, at least here in the US. Betterdry DAY has a very similar fit/profile and compares well to the Ultima. The plastic is *almost* as soft as well. I'd highly recommend giving these a shot provided you can get them wherever you are.

CptKirk said:
Shipping is most of the problem, and a lack of shipping containers only serves to "enhance" this.

I've worn both and both served me well as daytime diapers (especially the "Active Fit"/Slip Maxi) as they were discreet and I had the necessary confidence I could go 3-4+ hours WITHOUT worrying constantly.

I did find a very suitable replacement, at least here in the US. Betterdry DAY has a very similar fit/profile and compares well to the Ultima. The plastic is *almost* as soft as well. I'd highly recommend giving these a shot provided you can get them wherever you are.
Thanks for the recommendation!

I assume you’re talking about the UK version of these diapers since they are plastic backed. The only place I was getting them from was in Canada, InControl Diapers, and now, as we all know, they don’t stock them anymore but they did say they are looking into getting them back, but I haven’t heard any news on that front. I really hope they are able to get them back. The diaper I replaced them with is the InControl original.

If you need Tena slip active fits shipping to the states, Dorset nursing supples here in the UK shit worldwide. For the large they are about £14 for 22 nappies.

Last edited:
nikthewerelion said:
I assume you’re talking about the UK version of these diapers since they are plastic backed. The only place I was getting them from was in Canada, InControl Diapers, and now, as we all know, they don’t stock them anymore but they did say they are looking into getting them back, but I haven’t heard any news on that front. I really hope they are able to get them back. The diaper I replaced them with is the InControl original.
I am going to look into the InControl line. I guess, yes, the UK version because the ones I have are plastic backed. I was getting them from Rearz but they stopped carrying them as well!

bobbilly said:
If you need Tena slip active fits shipping to the states, Dorset nursing supples here in the UK shit worldwide. For the large they are about £14 for 22 nappies.
Thanks! Do you know if they have trustworthy discrete shipping?

Reactions: bobbilly
Diapereddrummer15 said:
Thanks! Do you know if they have trustworthy discrete shipping?
All I know for a fact they are 100% trustworthy for UK shipping. I don't know about international shipping but I would suspect they will be very good, Its a good company. Edit 0Oh I don't know about discrete? I've had boxes of nappies delivered from them which wasn't very discreet.

Last edited:
We have more stock coming they shipped earlier this week.

• Love
Reactions: cltabdl, Billybatts and espectro
InControlRobert said:
That’s awesome news Robert, thanks for letting us know!

Reactions: InControlRobert
InControlRobert said:
Do you mean plastic backed Tena’s to Canada Robert?

Subtlerustle said:
Do you mean plastic backed Tena’s to Canada Robert?
Yes, they are plastic backed. We will be restocking the Tena Slip Maxi and Tena Slip Ultima from EU.

• Love
Reactions: Billybatts, espectro and Subtlerustle
InControlRobert said:
Yes, they are plastic backed. We will be restocking the Tena Slip Maxi and Tena Slip Ultima from EU.

Great news! I really hope it becomes available again to order. I can't find any good comparable replacements. Thanks a lot!

Yes! I’ve been ordering them from Germany to the USA and it’s not that bad of a price if you order 4 bags of them. I’ll find the link and post it in a bit.

Reactions: Billybatts
So, the website is https://www.saveexpress.de/en/, they're in Germany but ship world-wide including the USA.
You should buy 4 packs to make it worthwhile, I'd recommend Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit and Dailee Pullups, the Dailee pullups are absolutely amazing best pull ups I've ever tried hand down, I loooove these!

Anyways, the way it works is after you place the order, they'll send you an invoice with bank transfer into on the bottom. I used the TransferWise program to transfer money directly into their bank. 14-17 days later,the package shows up with a signature verification, if you're not home, they'll just leave a note and you can pick it up from the post office.

Last edited:
qwertyqwerty said:
How Soon ? Great.
They should arrive by the end of the month.

Reactions: Billybatts
InControlRobert said:
They should arrive by the end of the month.
Awesome! I'm excited.

espectro said:
Great news! I really hope it becomes available again to order. I can't find any good comparable replacements. Thanks a lot!
Look into the Betterdry DAY. I find these to be *almost identical* feel/fit/function wise as the Tena Active Fit Slip Ultima. They don't look alike, but when wearing one under clothing you really can't tell the difference and being I've had to wear something under my clothing for a long time now, believe I have more experience than many on this front. Functionally they're nearly identical although the Tena Ultima do seem to swell a little more. When I am wearing these I'm not looking to get more than 4 hours or so out of one, so I generally never even approach the total capacity.

They DO allow me the CONFIDENCE that I don't have to worry about them leaking, even a little bit for those full 4 hours though.

InControlRobert said:
Oh yea? I thought you were going to stop carrying them. I’ve emailed you guys about it and you said you‘be discontinued them.

I’m glad to hear you decided to continue selling these Tena products.

Last edited:
Back