Tena Slip Diapers in US

yay, so happy to hear that these are coming back, they will come back into my normal rotation of Diapers. However, I won’t be ordering more right away. I still have five unopened packs left, and I need to take advantage of the upcoming Rearz sale at the end of August. The other thing is that I just figured out how awesome TREST elite are. and I feel like I need to get a decent stock of those as well. so it may be a few months before I am able to order more ultima.

LePew said:
Oh yea? I thought you were going to stop carrying them. I’ve emailed you guys about it and you said you‘be discontinued them.

I’m glad to hear you decided to continue selling these Tena products.
Yes, we received many emails and calls about them so we have worked at acquiring more. Should be here soon.

Reactions: espectro, Deleted member 42704 and LePew
InControlRobert said:
Yes, we received many emails and calls about them so we have worked at acquiring more. Should be here soon.
Well done.

They are back in stock on Incontroldiapers.com now!

Reactions: PrincessCassie and WeldItUp
InControlRobert said:
They are back in stock on Incontroldiapers.com now!
That's awesome, I really enjoy the Incontrol diapers but will be glad to have the Tena slip as an option again! I was also curious is the elite still your most absorbent option or is it beaten by the new mega inspire?

yep I got the email yesterday. I’m glad to hear that they are back. It said that it was the only shipment that you guys are going to get, I wonder how many cases that is? For each size, hoping that they don’t run out in the next two weeks or so because I’m definitely going to be ordering a case or two.

KenworthW900b said:
That's awesome, I really enjoy the Incontrol diapers but will be glad to have the Tena slip as an option again! I was also curious is the elite still your most absorbent option or is it beaten by the new mega inspire?
In terms of our line of products, it would be the Premium Nights they are generally about 200ml more absorbent. If you are counting Rearz diapers we stock it would be the Inspire+.

nikthewerelion said:
yep I got the email yesterday. I’m glad to hear that they are back. It said that it was the only shipment that you guys are going to get, I wonder how many cases that is? For each size, hoping that they don’t run out in the next two weeks or so because I’m definitely going to be ordering a case or two.
Depends on what size you are looking for we have 400+ cases of medium but under 100 large.

• Love
Reactions: LePew and espectro
Yay! Thank you.

I was pretty happy to see they decided to keep them in stock again. I bet they saw a huge drop off in orders. Honesty it’s the only diaper I order from them. So they lost me as a customer unless the brought them back.

mattyd said:
I was pretty happy to see they decided to keep them in stock again. I bet they saw a huge drop off in orders. Honesty it’s the only diaper I order from them. So they lost me as a customer unless the brought them back.
It's mostly an issue of us getting them. With delays and such we just didn't want to have a product in stock unless we could guarantee a consistent stock. But as many have expressed a desire to have these we are going to bring in stock when possible so there will likely be big gaps in time between restocks.

Reactions: PrincessCassie
InControlRobert said:
It's mostly an issue of us getting them. With delays and such we just didn't want to have a product in stock unless we could guarantee a consistent stock. But as many have expressed a desire to have these we are going to bring in stock when possible so there will likely be big gaps in time between restocks.
That’s great to hear. I guess I should have assumed this was the case. I have seen several suppliers over the years quit stocking the imported Tenas. Sure costs to ship is higher as well. I’ve seen other brands like the XP 5000 perpetually out of stock and it’s technically supposed to be available in North America. Guess supply chains are still struggling to keep up with demand.

Back