Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I am a straight acting manly guy with a beautiful girlfriend & golf club captain I am at the stage I want to share with her that when I am alone with time I like to become a little baby girl & dress up with pink thick nappy with white tights and black Mary Jane shoes with one of my frilly dresses so short you can see my nappy a little with blonde wig in pink bows she always dresses quite sexy & I would like her to see me all dressed up & crawling & wearing the jewelry I got with barbie magazine but I am afraid when I change into my men's clothes she won't see me as manly

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and Edgewater
It's a possibility. Everyone has their needs and their limits. Take care of the loved ones around you, and that usually takes care of the manly aspect. As for the rest I wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Edgewater
Thankyou so much she is so nice & kind & I love her I feel it's dishonest not to share my secret with her I have talked on the phone with her many times in a nappy and little dress and my little girl wig & have thought that she should see me dressed & acting like a little girl I like to be a 3yr old she has a lovely way she speaks to my sisters baby girl & would like her to talk to me like that thanks again xx

• Wow
Reactions: Edgewater
Coming from the other side of the tree, as I am a 100%, vanilla, male and have been 24/7, U-IC for near 46 years and married even longer. I can fully understand the want to be open with your dear gf.

Many members from the AB/DL and IC groups here have faced like wants as being honest and open is just so much more the way to live. That said, you are bringing a very large plate to the table and it is possible that she could be overwhelmed with all of it at one time. However, once you begin the discussion it just may keep flowing.

You classify as IC (Incontinent), if that is a reality and you have been seeing a doctor, this maybe the best place to start as there are defined discussion points and real World requirements. Understanding that everything else can be seen by her as you being a totally different person then she believed she knew, which is, kind of like, meeting a totally new person for the first time. Those many steps in developing a trust relationship has to be talked through. Another way of looking at this; when you look in the mirror in your male-self and than step back into the mirror with your 'she-self' you are likely faced with two very different individuals. She is likely faced with the same reality.

I commend your want to be honest as far too many here have attempted not to be and have suffered from the effects that dishonest brings!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Thanks very much it is good advice she deserves the truth but can hardly accept it myself but realise now I just enjoy being all dressed up I became a baby girl and letting her know will be hard to understand why her manly man dresses and acts like a baby girl and the first time she sees me xx

She is out with friends tonight with the idea I'm in my pink nappy white tights Mary Jane shoes frilly satin baby dress so short I can see my nappy a little bit with blonde short wig with pink bow wucking my dummy with cartoons on x

DorothyPansy said:
I am a straight acting manly guy with a beautiful girlfriend & golf club captain I am at the stage I want to share with her that when I am alone with time I like to become a little baby girl & dress up with pink thick nappy with white tights and black Mary Jane shoes with one of my frilly dresses so short you can see my nappy a little with blonde wig in pink bows she always dresses quite sexy & I would like her to see me all dressed up & crawling & wearing the jewelry I got with barbie magazine but I am afraid when I change into my men's clothes she won't see me as manly
Hi Dorothy
It’s a tricky one. My first wife instigated it and then hated it whereas my second wife loved it as she said she had a Rottweiler who would totally protect her and also a baby girl she could smother and be Mummy to. However as time moved on and her teenage child became a real shit, I felt that as we discussed his behaviour she tended to talk to me as if I was a real baby rather than her husband and in the end our marriage failed
I guess once Mummy has nappied and bottle fed you so many times, in the end she just treats you as the baby you want to be 🍼🍼

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
DorothyPansy said:
Good luck, tread very carefully, be very considerate of her feelings as well as your own. I’m a nappy lover, not really into ab or sissy stuff. I told my wife nearly two years ago, about my love for wearing nappies, thought at first I’d f#€ed up 30 years of marriage, she came round but still doesn’t like the fact, I know everyone’s different, it did feel good telling my wife because I’ve lived with theses feelings for as long as I can remember. hope it goes well, good luck

Reactions: TreeLad
All I can say is to wish you success in disclosing both ABDL and crossdressing practices. I am ABDL and really just DL and disclosing to my wife before we got married was stressful. The outcome for me is that she accepts my diapers but does not participate in wearing or changing my diapers. I wet around my wife, at work, with friends all the time with discretion. I mess my diaper in the privacy and solitude of the early morning before my wife is up. Disclosing is only the beginning, hopefully you can have a series of discussions that will negotiate parameters for your diapers and crossdressing. Honesty is the best approach which you seem to be committed to.

Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer, Lyric and warmfeeling
Back