Telling Girlfriend

PaddedTim

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi this is for you all who are afraid telling your girlfriend about yourself. I did it yesterday and it was the best choice ever. We are both 20 years old and we are dating for 5 years. We were lying in a bed and I finally found the courage to tell her that I like diapers and being an baby and she took it completely cool, she was asking lots of questions about it being interested in it.Then she told me that she would like to explore it with me if she will also like it. So we went slowly with it in the beginning , She wore onesie and pacifier and she liked it a lot and she told me that she want to try also diapers. So I'm really glad and Iam now happiest that I've ever been.
You really have nothing to worry about if you want to tell her about it, I was stressed about it for 5 years and I stressed for no reason

• Love
Reactions: BabyTrina, Raylynn, Dry247 and 13 others
Amazing, great to have a supportive partner! Have fun!

Reactions: medfet878, DLJosie, PaddedTim and 1 other person
W

• Thinking
Reactions: medfet878 and ElPulpo
I currently am single, but would want it to go the same way if I worked up enough courage to tell a potential GF. Good luck my friend! Hope you two keep experiencing happiness!

Reactions: medfet878, DLJosie, PaddedWolfie and 1 other person
newAB43 said:
I currently am single, but would want it to go the same way if I worked up enough courage to tell a potential GF. Good luck my friend! Hope you two keep experiencing happiness!
Thank you I wish you will find someone, I'm a big introvert and I made it so you can make it too

Reactions: medfet878, DLJosie and newAB43
I'm so glad this worked out for you but not all significant others are the same. For some it works out great and for others, not so much. My wife was very accepting so I was one of the lucky ones.

Reactions: KBoy, medfet878, toddlerPampers and 4 others
PaddedTim said:
Thank you I wish you will find someone, I'm a big introvert and I made it so you can make it too

I’m very introverted myself, so if I get over that - I’ll be well on my way.

Reactions: medfet878, DLJosie and PaddedWolfie
For me, I would not be or stay with someone that could or would not accept my ABDL lifestyle.

Reactions: medfet878, DLJosie, Forced and 2 others
newAB43 said:
For me, I would not be or stay with someone that could or would not accept my ABDL lifestyle.
Me too it's not good partner for me if she is not accepting me

• Love
Reactions: medfet878 and newAB43
PaddedTim said:
Hi this is for you all who are afraid telling your girlfriend about yourself. I did it yesterday and it was the best choice ever. We are both 20 years old and we are dating for 5 years. We were lying in a bed and I finally found the courage to tell her that I like diapers and being an baby and she took it completely cool, she was asking lots of questions about it being interested in it.Then she told me that she would like to explore it with me if she will also like it. So we went slowly with it in the beginning , She wore onesie and pacifier and she liked it a lot and she told me that she want to try also diapers. So I'm really glad and Iam now happiest that I've ever been.
You really have nothing to worry about if you want to tell her about it, I was stressed about it for 5 years and I stressed for no reason
I ❤️ seeing posts like this Im so so happy for you 😁😁😁its better its out than living with your girlfriend and keeping it secret from her and as u said it was stressful it will be a weight off your mind now so hope u have lots fun 🥰🥰🥰xxx

• Love
Reactions: medfet878, Lyric and newAB43
I told my BBF 6 years ago, I wanted so much to be a little girl. She said right away, don't hide it, be who you are. Here it is 6 years later and I'm a very happy little girl in AB dresses. diapers, pacifiers being mommy to my baby doll. Everyone knows, nobody cares. DON'T hide it!

• Love
Reactions: medfet878, Chrissie, newAB43 and 2 others
Glad you found the strength to tell her and that she took it great. Hopefully maybe someday I can get the courage and strength to tell my girlfriend about me liking diapers and hopefully she will take it the same way your girlfriend did.

Thats awesome, congratulations! I hope you two get to explore and grow in this together for a long time 😁

PaddedTim said:
Treasure that young lady. Women like her are few and far between.

Back