LittleRosey

Little Waddler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Anybody else have some tattoos? If so, what do you have, and is there any meaning behind it?

If you don't have tattoos, do you want any? What do you want to get? 🤔

Reactions: oldskool and littledreamers333
I don’t have any currently but I’m considering getting my children’s names on a heart on my chest.

• Love
Reactions: NewMommA and LittleRosey
Forced said:
I don’t have any currently but I’m considering getting my children’s names on a heart on my chest.
Aw, that's really sweet! I've heard that the chest is one of the more painful places to get done. I hope you have a high pain tolerance! Though there are also numbing creams out there to use too 😊

Reactions: Forced
I would want my Chinese calendar "astrological sign" - I was born in the year of the "Yin Fire Rooster" - 2 characters - but I'm too old for that now. :geek:

Reactions: LittleRosey
LittleRosey said:
Aw, that's really sweet! I've heard that the chest is one of the more painful places to get done. I hope you have a high pain tolerance! Though there are also numbing creams out there to use too 😊

Well that’s put me off, perhaps I’ll just draw them on in indelible felt tips 😆

• Haha
Reactions: AttilaThePun and LittleRosey
Forced said:
Well that’s put me off, perhaps I’ll just draw them on in indelible felt tips 😆
Sorry! Didn't mean to turn you off from the idea! 😅 I haven't actually gotten a chest tattoo or anywhere on my torso so don't take my word for it! But I think doing it with felt tips is also great 😂

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Forced
PaigeCherubiel said:
I would want my Chinese calendar "astrological sign" - I was born in the year of the "Yin Fire Rooster" - 2 characters - but I'm too old for that now. :geek:
Ohhh that sounds really nice! I got a dragon because I was born in the year of the dragon, but it's not in a traditional Chinese style.

No!
Never!

Dependonme

Yes, I have one (from my upper arm to my wrist. It's a group of maple leafs in a couple of colors. I love it. I have a friend that is tattooed everywhere except his neck and face. He even has his feet tattooed. A little bit too much for me but they are kind of cool.

• Love
greatlake5 said:
Yes, I have one (from my upper arm to my wrist. It's a group of maple leafs in a couple of colors. I love it. I have a friend that is tattooed everywhere except his neck and face. He even has his feet tattooed. A little bit too much for me but they are kind of cool.
Oooh that sounds really neat! I don't think I know anyone who's that inked but honestly, props to them! That's a lot of money, commitment, and pain tolerance!

LittleRosey said:
Oooh that sounds really neat! I don't think I know anyone who's that inked but honestly, props to them! That's a lot of money, commitment, and pain tolerance!
Do you have any stabs? Ink/Piercings.

I used to have two piercings in each ear, but they've closed back up since the COVID lockdown. :geek:

DiaperedDragon said:
Do you have any stabs? Ink/Piercings.
I do! Both my ears are pierced (two lobe piercings in each). I used to have a helix on my left ear but it kept getting caught on my glasses and hair, so it never healed properly and I had to remove it. No other piercings aside from that!

In terms of tattoos, I have an art palette with flowers on my left inner forearm, two koi fish swimming towards the moon/sun (purposefully made to look like both) also on the same forearm just on the top, a dragon with crystal shards and flowers on my left shoulder, tiger lillies on my right shoulder, and my most recent one is a moth with some plants just above my left knee. ☺️

I plan on getting more. I don't think I'll ever be fully tatted, but I've still got lots of room left!

LittleRosey said:
I do! Both my ears are pierced (two lobe piercings in each). I used to have a helix on my left ear but it kept getting caught on my glasses and hair, so it never healed properly and I had to remove it. No other piercings aside from that!

In terms of tattoos, I have an art palette with flowers on my left inner forearm, two koi fish swimming towards the moon/sun (purposefully made to look like both) also on the same forearm just on the top, a dragon with crystal shards and flowers on my left shoulder, tiger lillies on my right shoulder, and my most recent one is a moth with some plants just above my left knee. ☺️

I plan on getting more. I don't think I'll ever be fully tatted, but I've still got lots of room left!
You'll understand once u get older, unless you keep having them touched up they"ll fade over time. I have 2 Stone Heraldic Shields, bearing two Countries of Ancestry,
A pentagram cast in stone Dueling Dragons Chestpiece. Chinese Year of the rabbit Chinese symbol cast in stone, Astrological sign Virgo cast in stone, Mother Earth naked cast in stone bound by vines. When wearing a T-Shirt only my Pentagram is visible.

I had my toungue pierced, took it out the next day, lmao
Had my helix on both ears pierced, like a 15 years ago+, took it out.
Labret Piercing my first, age 19? Hole is still open, no jewelry for it though.

I always wanted to get a Koi fish, can't remember which one is more desired, swimming up or down your arm, one day I may get more ink, but some of my tattoos are old enough to get their own tattoos. :p

I have an anchor and ship with USN that I have had for 55 years Skull and crossbones Harley that I have had for 53 years they used to have colors and now are just the blue/black. They still look good to me .

Upper half sleeve. Both lobes pierced also tragus on one side.

Reactions: RoseofThorns
I got my first 2 tattoos on my 6th birthday for cranial radiation. It's 30 years now so i got a rose with a broken arrow symbolizing overcoming the obstacles.
For piercings, I have 3 lobe in each ear. Both daiths for migraines, Helix and industrial in the left, nose and belly button

Reactions: mammalun and oldskool
I have 2 and am getting a third soon. Am I allowed to post pics in here?

Left upper half sleeve. Two piercings in both lobes and tragus on my left ear.

Last edited:
At the moment I have 11 tattoos and 8 piercings. I am currently planning my next tattoo; a tribute to the 4 people I lost in 2021. Irises for my mum (her fave flower), butterflies for my fave uncle and 2 friends (because of something one of those friends said to me once), and it will also include a rainbow to represent my rainbow baby and musical notes to represent my eldest child.

I currently have various dragons, some Celtic artwork and a semicolon to remind myself that my story is not over yet.

Back