• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Take 2

TrueHero

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi, everyone. I’ve been a member of this site for many years, but went into hiding for a few years. I tried really hard to put diapers behind me and was unsuccessful. So I’m trying accept this as part of who I am without going overboard.
By way of a second introduction, I enjoy wearing diapers. I don’t really have an AB side to speak of. I don’t even care about wetting my diapers. I just get a nice feeling when I wear a good, thick diaper.
I am open to making friends on here. Be patient with me. I still don’t know what I’m doing.
I have a full life. I have a family (5 kids), I used to be a stagehand and now I’m a pharmacist. I’m passionate about tabletop role playing games, storytelling, the hero’s journey, and personality profiling. I’ve been in a big/blockbuster movie - you’ve likely seen my face!
I look forward to this new chapter.

Reactions: Lumos, Cottontail and Jorelaxed
Welcome back glad you decided to return

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail, Jorelaxed and TrueHero
A big hello and welcome back neighbor!
I too live in Las Vegas, that's awesome you have accepted the need for diapers.
They are a one of a kind garment that help many people worldwide.🙂

Reactions: Cottontail and TrueHero
It seems a bit paradoxical to welcome somebody who joined before I did, but: Welcome, @TrueHero! Thanks for a nice intro. That's pretty cool about the film! (I won't pry though.) Was that role a factor in your decision to try putting diapers behind you? If so, I think I can understand. I can imagine it being a tough thing, having a position of visibility while keeping...unusual secrets. I wish you the best in coming to terms with them. It's taken me a while. I've probably said "I've accepted myself" fifty or more times since joining, and each time has been slightly less a lie than the previous, ha ha! I'm getting there. Really, I feel pretty good about things anymore. I wish the same for you.

(I'm also mid-40s and married with kids, so I can relate to the unique challenges of being "little" and/or into diapers while filling something of a traditional masculine role. It's brain-twisting at times!)

Take care and enjoy the site! I hope you find it fun and supportive.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrueHero and Jorelaxed
Hello and Welcome back

Cottontail said:
It seems a bit paradoxical to welcome somebody who joined before I did, but: Welcome, @TrueHero! Thanks for a nice intro. That's pretty cool about the film! (I won't pry though.) Was that role a factor in your decision to try putting diapers behind you? If so, I think I can understand. I can imagine it being a tough thing, having a position of visibility while keeping...unusual secrets. I wish you the best in coming to terms with them. It's taken me a while. I've probably said "I've accepted myself" fifty or more times since joining, and each time has been slightly less a lie than the previous, ha ha! I'm getting there. Really, I feel pretty good about things anymore. I wish the same for you.

(I'm also mid-40s and married with kids, so I can relate to the unique challenges of being "little" and/or into diapers while filling something of a traditional masculine role. It's brain-twisting at times!)

Take care and enjoy the site! I hope you find it fun and supportive.
Thanks for the warm welcome. I’d say my attempts to quit were driven more by my family life rather than my public life, but it certainly came to mind in that perspective, too. It’s nice to see other people in a similar situation as me (married with kids, 40+, etc). It’s nice to meet you!

Reactions: Cottontail
Welcome back! I've been through the same stuff, tried to put diapers aside, but just couldn't get passed it, now starting to accept that this is just something I genuinely love to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrueHero and Cottontail
TrueHero said:
Hi, everyone. I’ve been a member of this site for many years, but went into hiding for a few years. I tried really hard to put diapers behind me and was unsuccessful. So I’m trying accept this as part of who I am without going overboard.
By way of a second introduction, I enjoy wearing diapers. I don’t really have an AB side to speak of. I don’t even care about wetting my diapers. I just get a nice feeling when I wear a good, thick diaper.
I am open to making friends on here. Be patient with me. I still don’t know what I’m doing.
I have a full life. I have a family (5 kids), I used to be a stagehand and now I’m a pharmacist. I’m passionate about tabletop role playing games, storytelling, the hero’s journey, and personality profiling. I’ve been in a big/blockbuster movie - you’ve likely seen my face!
I look forward to this new chapter.
Hello and welcome

Reactions: TrueHero
Hello and welcome back!

Reactions: TrueHero
Back