Switching your fetish focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tithonian said:
Am I the only one who read "all-functional killing machine" and thought that this might be the part of your personality to focus on? I'm not trying to be judgemental, but that's not a healthy mindset to walk through life with.

It did stand out. I was hoping there was a sense of irony in it as well. Most humans are not really called upon to interact with the world in that way (and that's a good thing). I don't even practice my killing machine capacity on bugs if I can help it.

Tithonian said:
Am I the only one who read "all-functional killing machine" and thought that this might be the part of your personality to focus on? I'm not trying to be judgemental, but that's not a healthy mindset to walk through life with.
What I mean by this phrase is that I see myself as a well-tuned, powerful enough mechanism, that simply can't fail in any way. Not really a "killing" machine.

GeraldRoss said:
What I mean by this phrase is that I see myself as a well-tuned, powerful enough mechanism, that simply can't fail in any way. Not really a "killing" machine.

If anything, that's more ridiculous. We're amazing creatures but we're also prone to all manner of failings and vulnerabilities. Coming to terms with those failings is part of growing up.

I would suggest talking to a therapist as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back