Surprised

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
About a year ago I was in my nighttime diaper and frilly babydoll night gown with ruffled diaper panties. I was sitting having my morning coffee and watching news when my 12 year great-nephew walked in and saw me dressed that way. I was not expecting anyone to come over. It seems he was out of school for a teachers day. He already knew I had to wear diapers, but had never seen me in one. I just don't expose myself to people. His mom knew I likes to wear nightgowns. She never called to let me know he was coming over. He said she was called in to work and he was to come stay with me for the day.
After awhile he just said, "Cute!" We had a long talk and I explained my lifestyle and that I had to be in diaper, that he already knew, and that I like wearing nightgowns to sleep in. His next question kind of shocked me. He ask if he could wear nightgowns to bed if he wanted too. I told him he would have to ask his mother about that.
When his mother got home after work we had a talk about calling me before sending her son over to spend the day. I also talked to her about her son's request. It has been a little over year now and he now has several nightgowns to wear. I even bought him a babydoll nightgown set that he looks very cute in.
What a surprise this was. I would never advocate involving any child in any adult activity, but sometimes things happen. To this day I have not had any more big surprises and he has not seen me dressed in a nightgown or diapers again.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Deleted member 75402
Does he wear matching panties with the babydoll nightgown you bought him?

I always keep the front door locked when I am in girl or baby mode and my wife is out.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back