Supreme Lite vs. Abena M4

The M4 used to be my go to for a very long time. I found about four years ago that the padding kept tearing and sagging so I stopped wearing it and switched to ABDL diapers. However they are so pricey that a few months ago I went back to buying cases off of Amazon of the M4. I have noticed a vast improvement compared to a few years ago, and you can't beat the $50 per case. For me the M4 is working out perfectly right now. I only uncontrollably have accidents at night while sleeping, so when I wake up I am generally full, but I can still go about my morning without needing to rush for a change. As for during the daytime, I have complete control and I do not need to wear a diaper. However, I do wear one when I play video games so I don't have to get up, driving, or times when i may fall asleep. I do notice when I'm sitting, depending on the position, I do get some leaks.

So I've been considering buying some North Shore products to experiment. I am worried that the max may be too bulky, so I was considering the Supremes. I'm not really worried about other people, whether they can hear the crinkle or even tell that I'm wearing a diaper, that doesn't bother me at all, I just want to be comfortable.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and iluvdps2
SoggyCrinkles said:
The M4 used to be my go to for a very long time. I found about four years ago that the padding kept tearing and sagging so I stopped wearing it and switched to ABDL diapers. However they are so pricey that a few months ago I went back to buying cases off of Amazon of the M4. I have noticed a vast improvement compared to a few years ago, and you can't beat the $50 per case. For me the M4 is working out perfectly right now. I only uncontrollably have accidents at night while sleeping, so when I wake up I am generally full, but I can still go about my morning without needing to rush for a change. As for during the daytime, I have complete control and I do not need to wear a diaper. However, I do wear one when I play video games so I don't have to get up, driving, or times when i may fall asleep. I do notice when I'm sitting, depending on the position, I do get some leaks.

So I've been considering buying some North Shore products to experiment. I am worried that the max may be too bulky, so I was considering the Supremes. I'm not really worried about other people, whether they can hear the crinkle or even tell that I'm wearing a diaper, that doesn't bother me at all, I just want to be comfortable.
My experience has been that the Megamax is quite discreet until you start using it, then it swells....a lot. This is of course awesome in some circles and not great in others. I would highly suggest asking Northshore for some samples of each to try, they are quite generous and happy to help.

Reactions: BreakingHues
SoggyCrinkles said:
a few months ago I went back to buying cases off of Amazon of the M4. I have noticed a vast improvement compared to a few years ago, and you can't beat the $50 per case.

So I've been considering buying some North Shore products to experiment. I am worried that the max may be too bulky, so I was considering the Supremes.
The Megamax definitely earns its name, lol.

For comparison, Both folded out of package.
M4 (3600ml) is 6.5" wide & 10" long.
Megamax (6500ml) is 7.5" wide & 11" long.

The M4s sit at my bellybutton.
The Megamax sits about 2" above that on my natural waist. Its just a big diaper, lol.

If discreetness is not a concern & you're mostly wearing at night/home then try the Megamax.

You might find them to tall or bulky to hide under clothes. I would stick to the M4s or Supremes for outdoor use. Unless you plan to start wearing dresses in public, 😆

To recap rated capacities for size Med.
NS Supreme Lites 2560ml
(Listed as 20% less then Supremes)
NS Supremes 3200ml
Abena M4 3600ml
NS Megamax 6500ml

Last edited:
Reactions: iluvdps2 and BreakingHues
Back