Supermarket accident.

Lunabillieolive

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
While shopping today I was wearing my adult nappy and I needed to go poo. I've not messed myself before, I love wetting. I could not hold it any longer so let it go and it surprised me how nice it felt. All I wish now is that I had a mummy to change me. Anyone one else had similar

Reactions: Dry247
You mention that you could not hold it any longer yet also that you intentionally let it go. Did you not leave to a private place when you felt the need to have a bowel movement?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, mistykitty and BigAl2
Spiro910 said:
You mention that you could not hold it any longer yet also that you intentionally let it go. Did you not leave to a private place when you felt the need to have a bowel movement?
Maybe they didn't have the time. But very true it's better to be in a private space.

Reactions: BigAl2
I do mess because it is nice but I always have three rules for myself when I do that. I need to be somewhere I won't bother anyone, I need to be able to clean up decently quick, and I need to be well hydrated so it doesn't smell to bad. So to answer your question yes I enjoy it but I never mess around others (exception would be the walking trail near my house because since that's outdoors it can't bother anyone).

Reactions: Spiro910
I remember wetting my self at a checkout for the first time. That was such a thrill.

However I haven't messed in public.

It feels great doesn’t it? I’ve wet myself before while in the shopping queue but only ever had a messy accident while walking outside with no one about as was worried it would pong!

Back