Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

Super new, could use some words of advice/encouragement

PamperedGrl12 said:
Hi, new to this site. I'm an abdl girl and I've just started getting into being an abdl. I wear my diapers around the house on occasion, but have started wanting to wear more. Today I wore out of the house for the first time! But how do you get over the embarrassing feeling of being diapered all the time? I'm going to try wetting soon, and I'm nervous.
Welcome in! I hope you enjoy your time here! The first time I wore outside of my home was getting a new car with my parents. I’ve been having some daytime accidents so I didn’t really have a choice but I, like possibly you, had a fair amount of trepidation before I did it. My niece was also 3 so I ended playing with her with the toys, bringing the whole baby/toddler experience into focus.

Nobody had said anything to me, despite my diaper showing a few times with my pants falling down. I felt better about wearing out in public after that. Trepidation is natural and completely normal. I’m sure you’ll be fine if you wore and wet in public!

T
chamberpot said:
Hello and welcome, everyone is a bit intimidated with wearing diapers out and about the first time they do it , it gets easier and easier as time goes on and you wear more often , before you know it you don't even think about them being any different then regular

Jorelaxed said:
Hello and welcome to the Adisc community.
You will perfectly o.k , you can do it!
The first time out in diapers is the most difficult, but after that, you won't have to worry about it anymore.

diapergamer111 said:
I find it’s pretty easy to wear a lot of the times, even out in public. Nothing wrong with it at all. I do wish I knew girls that were into abdl. Never met anyone else actually. You’ll be fine though. Just takes some getting used to if it’s new for you. What diapers have you tried so far?
Well now you know a girl into abdl😊😊

Reactions: Lyric, chamberpot, diapergamer111 and 2 others
Hi and welcome to the community PamperedGrl12, I hope you have a great time, and enjoy yourself here. As many have already stated, wearing a diaper outside of the house can be daunting for everyone. Pace yourself, and use the forums to get great tips and advice about everything you have concerns about.

I'm fairly new to all things ABDL myself, but have benefitted from the wealth of knowledge and expertise, from more experienced users. I haven't had the courage to wear a thick diaper outside of the house, but i have worn pull ups under a pair of jeans while out shopping.

I haven't as yet encountered any issues wearing a pull up under my jeans, while out and about shopping at the weekend.

I'm only "DL", myself, and only wet, but you'll find lots of people braver than me in the forums, who wear diapers outside of the house all the time without any real issues or problems whatsoever.

I guess it gets easier, and less daunting the more you do it? :) Enjoy yourself though. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed and PamperedGrl12
PamperedGrl12 said:
T

Well now you know a girl into abdl😊😊
Indeed, pretty awesome I’ve gotta say 🙂

Reactions: PamperedGrl12
diapergamer111 said:
Indeed, pretty awesome I’ve gotta say 🙂
Well hi lol

Reactions: diapergamer111
PamperedGrl12 said:
Hi, new to this site. I'm an abdl girl and I've just started getting into being an abdl. I wear my diapers around the house on occasion, but have started wanting to wear more. Today I wore out of the house for the first time! But how do you get over the embarrassing feeling of being diapered all the time? I'm going to try wetting soon, and I'm nervous.
Hi and welcome 👋 Congratulations on first time wearing in the wild! If you’re like me it is a mix of excitement and trepidation but more excitement. Hope you enjoy the site anyway. Lots to learn about Abdl from all the supportive folk on here 👍🍼

• Love
Reactions: PamperedGrl12 and SebUK97
PamperedGrl12 said:
Well hi lol
Hi haha. I’m wondering, which diaper brands have you gotten to try? There are definitely a few of them

diapergamer111 said:
Hi haha. I’m wondering, which diaper brands have you gotten to try? There are definitely a few of them
Tykbles and some from Little for big

Reactions: MaxDiaper, diapergamer111, diaperdude and 1 other person
PamperedGrl12 said:
Nice choices. :)(y)

Don't think I'll ever wear in public. Fear and embarrassment aside, its too awkward and constricting and bulky. I'm big, fast, and agile and always moving with purpose. As a kid and teen I even hated and never wore jeans because they were so thick and tight and heavy and constricting, like diapers. 🤣 I still only wear jeans now if they are a loose light thin stretchy type jeans. I prefer all my clothes flexible, breathable and loose fitting, and which dont bind up my joints and flexibility in any way. So for that reason alone, even if everyone knew already and it wasn't a big deal at all. Diapers are probably always going to be a fun at home relaxation thing for me when I need a extra littleness multiplier when I'm just vedging out and not out and about active and moving a lot pretending to be big. Ironically diapers are the only thing I prefer tight and thick and not loose fitting. 🫣🤣

Last edited:
PamperedGrl12 said:
Welcome to the community! I hope you find lots of answers here. Wearing and wetting will come easy the more you do it. Enjoy and have fun!

PamperedGrl12 said:
Those are good ones. Rearz safari and critter caboose and really nice as well. They are definitely some of my favourites.

diapergamer111 said:
Those are good ones. Rearz safari and critter caboose and really nice as well. They are definitely some of my favourites.
I'll have to try those next!!!

Reactions: diaperdude and diapergamer111
PamperedGrl12 said:
They’re quite comfy. And for me last long enough as well.

Baby steps 😂

PamperedGrl12 said:
Mega Max are super great as well. They come in lots of colors. I only use Black or blue but would love to try the tie die ones sometime. Hopefully you are having fun and just being accepted and loved.

diaperdude said:
Mega Max are super great as well. They come in lots of colors. I only use Black or blue but would love to try the tie die ones sometime. Hopefully you are having fun and just being accepted and loved.
I am it's amazing. I'll try those ones soon

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude and DiapAuthor
PamperedGrl12 said:
I am it's amazing. I'll try those ones soon
I’m very glad you’re having fun! I hope you enjoy the diapers suggested here!

DiapAuthor said:
I’m very glad you’re having fun! I hope you enjoy the diapers suggested here!
When I need to get more ill try the suggestions. 😁

Reactions: DiapAuthor and Jorelaxed
Welcome to the lifestyle! It takes a lot of soul searching internally to be confident enough to use and also wear regularly and around others. Back in February, I started buying ABDL diapers for the first time and told my folks about this part of me and never looked back since. I've been 24/7 for over 5 months and eagerly working towards losing control, bedwetting, etc. I haven't used the evil potty since then as well. All bathroom needs belong in the seat of my diaper. :)

Reactions: PeterPPeevy
Back