Such Problems!!!!

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well Today my new adult Binky arrived.

Why did I get a new binky you ask.

Well its like this. My other on has vanished and I have not been able to find it. So has my nasal pillow cpap mask. I did find my Baba with the nipple chewed off, then the next day I "found" my 18 mo binky, because it was being carried by the Ferret that got under the door and into my room.

We have five of the nosey little weasels and they are a hoot. But unfortunately the one has a "soft plastic" fetish and hides what ever she finds. I did find my other CPAP cushion in the back of my wifes closet. So I guess I will have to clean that out to find my other stuff.

And from here on out hide the things from the Ferrets not the kids.

Egor

Do you have a picture? Here is a picture of my collection.IMG_20190711_212057~2.jpg

And..is your ferret AB, Dl, or both?

dogboy said:
I have a dog not sure what she is but she will eat anything you leave out.

dogboy said:
no just brats!!!

egor said:
Well Today my new adult Binky arrived.

Why did I get a new binky you ask.

Well its like this. My other on has vanished and I have not been able to find it. So has my nasal pillow cpap mask. I did find my Baba with the nipple chewed off, then the next day I "found" my 18 mo binky, because it was being carried by the Ferret that got under the door and into my room.

We have five of the nosey little weasels and they are a hoot. But unfortunately the one has a "soft plastic" fetish and hides what ever she finds. I did find my other CPAP cushion in the back of my wifes closet. So I guess I will have to clean that out to find my other stuff.

And from here on out hide the things from the Ferrets not the kids.

Egor

So I have been hiding my good binky. However, my CPAP mask has gotten shredded twice now, because the one brat learned how to climb up the bed covers. So even if I put my mask under my pillow she still gets it.
So I therefore had to hunt and find my other CPAP mask and parts. FOUND THE STASH!!!
IT was behind by very heavy Dresser. I found all 4 of my missing binkies (the three 18 mo ones where chewed up), plus most of the plastic items already trashed and put into the trash. A Ferrets Fetish is hard to guard against.

Your ferrets need to see a good psychiatrist. These people or animals with fetishes!

When you look into getting a ferret, the first thing that they warn you that they each have their one thing that they have a fetish too. Most of the time it is socks or certain types of "toys". My kids keep showing me the videos of "plunger boy". His thing was Toilet plungers.

P.S. I found another stash today in my wife's closet. I now have my missing CPAP mask. The only thing I can figured out is how the little weasels got into the closet?

Brings a realistic meaning to "little weasels".

Back