Strip Club Story Time

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Who has worn to the strip club? What was it like and how did the girls react? Obviously cash is king but any other tips on how to make the most out of the experience? Searched this topic and nothing came up at least not in a long long time. Cheers

Reactions: KinkyFuckery216
I haven’t gone to a place like that in a long time ... last time I remember was in a relatively upscale gay nightclub in Louisville KY which had a full dance show in their theater. Since there was no direct physical contact allowed, the fact I was diapered didn’t matter at all.

Reactions: KrankyPants
i remember way back i was forced on a bday by friends got lapdances , girl was rought as hell! knocked my glasses off with boobs , she put a towel in my crotch prior to dancing, least to say a short later i went to washroom to sorta cleanup sum! but a diaper prob would of been ideal :p for things that happends lol

Its been many years since I have visited a strip club, If you do wear a diaper to a strip club and a stripper/dancer finds out rest assured she will tell all the other strippers. Reactions will vary. Discretion is not in their repertoire.

• Wow
Reactions: diaperloverfromPA, neophyte, blaincorrous and 1 other person
blueberry said:
Who has worn to the strip club? What was it like and how did the girls react? Obviously cash is king but any other tips on how to make the most out of the experience? Searched this topic and nothing came up at least not in a long long time. Cheers
Wow, this is a new one. What kind of a reaction are you hoping for?

Reactions: abdilly
I have visited a few strip clubs while wearing a diaper, nothing was ever said as no one knew I was wearing a diaper as I dont get into having lap dancing done.

Reactions: KrankyPants
littlemoosey said:
Wow, this is a new one. What kind of a reaction are you hoping for?
Not really sure… I mean from a fantasy perspective it would be cool to get a mixture of reactions, some of embarrassment and some that are willing play along with it. More realistically I would think most girls wouldn’t bat an eye at it and would just continue on with the dance. I was just curious if anyone had some cool stories maybe where a girl did go along it or something interesting happened. I have to think there are plenty of folks on here that have tried it. Personally I have not yet.

Well never did, and at my age wont. Not sure that you will get that much here on this one.

Yeaaaaaah. Don't wear diapers out of the house just to get reactions.

The more obvious you become (and you WILL get more obvious over time), the more likely someone is going to label you a perv and has you thrown out of their privately owned premises.

Please be discrete. If you need to wear a diaper to the strip club to catch certain excitable fluids from your fun time, I'm sure you can choose a lighter diaper that's not going to be obvious.

I have worn diapers and rubber pants to clubs. I used to travel a great deal for work and it was not unusual for local business associates, especially in the South, to take me out to a club after dinner to show me a good time. I never wore diapers with them, but on few occasions over the years I would go out alone to a club and wear diapers and rubber pants. These expeditions typically involved lap dances and on one occasion in particular, I went out on Monday night and the club was virtually empty, and a girl I met there suggested we go up to the VIP section. We were the only ones there except a waitress. I had cloth diapers on, and had wet them a few times. We had a lot to drink, and she started playing around with me and discovered my diapers-actually my rubber pants. We were both pretty high and turned on and she started pulling down my pants to show off my diapers to the waitress. She played with me in just my diapers for some time until closing and we agreed to hook up the following night at my hotel and she promised she would change me. This turned out to be a very expensive. Many years later after my divorce i started going to local clubs and always wore diapers and rubber pants. Only on a few occasions did a girl find out I had diapers on and only when I told her, if I knew her pretty well and thought she'd be interested.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and DLinSecret
There ya go... he did it, there is your fantasy story.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, dlboylife, blaincorrous and 2 others
DanielW said:
I dunno, doesn't sound like pure fantasy...sounds more like Got Played and lost. Why go to A VIP area of a nearly empty club? to pay for "top shelf" liquor (or at least get charged for it) while your "friend"'s drinks are either watered-down or just plain tea. Sound more like a very expensive learning experience (or NOT, if this happened more than once)
Not a fantasy and I got what I was looking for at the time. Some great strip clubs in Texas and Buckhead in the 80' and 90's.

Lyric said:
Not a fantasy and I got what I was looking for at the time. Some great strip clubs in Texas and Buckhead in the 80' and 90's.
Lyric, I was not implying that what happened to you Was a fantasy. What I meant was, there you go… The other guy got his fantasy.

littlemoosey said:
Lyric, I was not implying that what happened to you Was a fantasy. What I meant was, there you go… The other guy got his fantasy.
Cool. I could go further on this, but not on this forum..

I've been to a strip club before, and I can say they're not for me. It just doesn't do anything for me; and I certainly am not into humiliation as would certainly be the case with a patron who wore diapers to there. If you're looking for a pity lap dance rest assured it will cost you double.

A few years back when my incontinence was just starting to get worse I met a buddy for dinner. I was wearing Always Discrete underwear at the time. After dinner we decided to go to a strip club. After throwing dollars at girls for a bit we started to get bored and got lap dances. As I’m waking to the room it dawned on me I was wearing and was bulging in the front from wetting. Fear went over me. It was pretty obvious once I sat down and she started dancing that I was padded. As soon as the dance was done I was embarrassed as hell and suggested to my buddy we leave. Been back only one time since, diapered, did not get a lap dance.

Last edited:
Hi, littlemoosey, this wasn’t an attempt to get a bunch of fantasy stories. I wanted to find out what others experiences were to determine if it’s worth a try (since it’s one of the very few times when wearing a diaper does not cross the line of forcing your fetish on someone). Sounds like it isn’t worth the time/money. I’m sure 90% of the posts on this forum are to garner fantasies but this is not. My fatasties lie more on the medical side of this fetish. Take care.
littlemoosey said:
Lyric, I was not implying that what happened to you Was a fantasy. What I meant was, there you go… The other guy got his

Not a problem... actually as a fantasy that had never crossed my mind, it was quite intriguing. It is nothing that I would ever have the courage to do. Obviously, the clubs are filled with testosterone, but the irony for me would be; It would be my luck that the dancers would beat me up and throw me out!

Last edited:
Back