stores in central florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I will be heading to the winter haven lakeland area of florida in a couple of weeks, and am wondering if there are any AB/DL stores in the general area?

Unfourtantly there arnt any that i know of i live in the tampa / brandon area... i get my supplies from diaper depot out of stone mountain, GA

Nope. But Florida does have a LOT of medical supply stores. It will be much easier to find half-decent adult diapers, unlike what's in most stores. Still none as good as ordering online though.

ram15l said:
Unfourtantly there arnt any that i know of i live in the tampa / brandon area... i get my supplies from diaper depot out of stone mountain, GA
I have been to diaper depot in Stone Mountain also - 2x. First time (not Helen) was not helpful and said she could not sell any samples. The second time I had Helen and she was super-nice and sold me the sample packs (2 in each sample) which is what I need on my flight layover through Atlanta (can pack those easy on a carry on but not a case of them!).

ggreggy said:
I will be heading to the winter haven lakeland area of florida in a couple of weeks, and am wondering if there are any AB/DL stores in the general area?
I don't think so. The only abdl store is Tykables in Illinois.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

There is also Supply Solutions in Albany, New York & Changing Times Diaper Co in Las Vegas, NV that have physical stores.

thanks anyway. I ended up using regular store brands. they werent great but worked out fine. ended up wearing most of the week without anyone noticing.

on a side note found out my second cousin's son is carrying on the family tradition! he is 16 and still wetting the bed about twice a week. some things never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back