stores in central florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I will be heading to the winter haven lakeland area of florida in a couple of weeks, and am wondering if there are any AB/DL stores in the general area?

ram15l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
Unfourtantly there arnt any that i know of i live in the tampa / brandon area... i get my supplies from diaper depot out of stone mountain, GA

Slomo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Nope. But Florida does have a LOT of medical supply stores. It will be much easier to find half-decent adult diapers, unlike what's in most stores. Still none as good as ordering online though.

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Unfourtantly there arnt any that i know of i live in the tampa / brandon area... i get my supplies from diaper depot out of stone mountain, GA
I have been to diaper depot in Stone Mountain also - 2x. First time (not Helen) was not helpful and said she could not sell any samples. The second time I had Helen and she was super-nice and sold me the sample packs (2 in each sample) which is what I need on my flight layover through Atlanta (can pack those easy on a carry on but not a case of them!).

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
I will be heading to the winter haven lakeland area of florida in a couple of weeks, and am wondering if there are any AB/DL stores in the general area?
I don't think so. The only abdl store is Tykables in Illinois.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Bokeh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
There is also Supply Solutions in Albany, New York & Changing Times Diaper Co in Las Vegas, NV that have physical stores.

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
thanks anyway. I ended up using regular store brands. they werent great but worked out fine. ended up wearing most of the week without anyone noticing.

on a side note found out my second cousin's son is carrying on the family tradition! he is 16 and still wetting the bed about twice a week. some things never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.