Spanking

Well town called hope your emotions are burning alive . spanking hurts spanking and plssing your self really hurts as a child

To i want a spanking?
I do.
I envisage being a toddler refusing to go in my buggy at a shopping center. I'd like to be picked up by a cross mummy and spanked on my nappy. Then put in my buggy. I'd like to be crying but mummy proceeds not to care

• Wow
Reactions: Traveller and BobbiSueEllen
Yeah back when I was a child the teacher stabbed me in the back with her pen for being dislexic and put in girls are nicker's for wetting

• Wow
Reactions: Traveller, Seasonedcitizen, BigKid25 and 1 other person
With my age play, the kind of spankings I like as a little are not so much ones given as punishment, but given "as a reminder to be good", or "to get the devil out of me", or birthday spankings. They're still painful: always on my bare bottom, given with a slipper or hairbrush, and sometimes turned into a game where I'm blindfolded and made to guess what is being used. The big dishing out the spanking need not be a parent, but could be an older sister, or a babysitter.

Reactions: Traveller, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
Who would like something like that?

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
When I woke up this morning I had a thought come into my head that I wanted to be spanked. I remember being a toddler and getting a swat on the butt When misbehaving and a paddling for more serious infractions, it was never done in anger. I want to be paddled through my diaper like I was when I was younger. I don't know if other littles get this feeling or if I the only one who feels this way.
Love it love it love it!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
The amount of talking we did over being spanked, and giving a spanking was relics, but Issac was wanting to try it out, and after seeing an X-cross I was also curious to know what it is like to be strapped down on to one of them.

We ended up at a kink workshop so we learnt how to do it without hearting each other, Humm will without coursing each other damage anyway.

We also learnt about rope play. And peg play. Rope play is when you get tied up so you can not move, and Peg play is when someone puts clothes pegs on to your skin, making a pattern with them.
I got to watch someone having wings done on their back with needle play. Needle play is like peg play except instead of pitching the skin needle play you have your skin pierce. This makes the pattern on your skin last a lot longer than Peg play.

I was interested in the relationship between slave and master as well. As it is different from the relationship between a Little and they’re Big, and between a Pup and their handler.

The slave chooses to give up having any choice and being obedient to their master without question.
The master has to care for their slave and tell them what they want them to do. also, the master makes all the choices for their slave.
Where a big will be asking their Littel what they would like to do giving them choices even though the choice is limited to two options. Giving the Little the opportunity to be a brat, or the pup the opportunity to misbehave.

But all these kinks have one thing In common and that is Trust.

Putting trust in someone to look after you. Even if you are naked and strapped to an X-cross being spanked by them.

The Sub is trusted the Dom to look after them.

Reactions: BigKid25, Traveller and WillFord384
EagleBoy said:
Who would like something like that?
I'm a little so I like it because spankings reinforce the notion of being a young child. Spankings were more commonly used in young children, so the idea of spankings just says to me, "You're a little boy and there's nothing you can do about it." 😀

• Love
Reactions: lilstevie56, WillFord384, BigKid25 and 4 others
This is pretty much a fantasy/turn on for me.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back