Sound of Music sailor suits and dresses

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
This is a scene from the film version of 'The Sound of Music '-
20231017_153728.jpg
Originally, I would have only liked to wear (by choice or force), a boy's sailor suit. But nowadays, I am just as interested in wearing the girl's sailor dress.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Lilschoolfox, Deleted member 75402 and 2 others
Sadly, both girls in the pic (L2R: Charmian Carr and Heather Menzies) have passed away. :cry:

I have two white w/ pink sailor outfits I got from Big Tots: a dress and a romper. 🤗🥰🥳

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, babybenji and KittyninjaW
I like both the boys and the Girls. The girls go without saying of course but the boys look younger in the shorts with long white socks and white shoes.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Deleted member 75402
When I was a boy, I fantasised about being made to wear a sailor suit. Even now, I fantasize about sitting on a rocking-horse dressed in a sailor suit, whilst a strict Nanny stands nearby telling me that I'm not a grown-up, but a sissy boy.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Deleted member 75402, sissybaby34 and 1 other person
They look so lovely and formal. I agree both the boys and the girls are cute but I think I would like to be one of the girls with white cotton regulation knickers under my skirt.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Sissyleslie
Sissyleslie said:
When I was a boy, I fantasised about being made to wear a sailor suit. Even now, I fantasize about sitting on a rocking-horse dressed in a sailor suit, whilst a strict Nanny stands nearby telling me that I'm not a grown-up, but a sissy boy.
I would have loved a strict nanny to have made me wear sissy girl frilly dresses for Mummy

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
So would I! 😄

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 75402
Maybe like this...

Attachments

• d3ad7d0f67f20511af18e5983a65d436.jpg
    d3ad7d0f67f20511af18e5983a65d436.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Sissyleslie, Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Sissyleslie said:
This is a scene from the film version of 'The Sound of Music '-
View attachment 120944
Originally, I would have only liked to wear (by choice or force), a boy's sailor suit. But nowadays, I am just as interested in wearing the girl's sailor dress.
Love to dress as one of girls free this mums fev moive also facy kurt

sissybaby34 said:
I like both the boys and the Girls. The girls go without saying of course but the boys look younger in the shorts with long white socks and white shoes.
Abd cuter

ive got wet in solir suit

sissybaby34 said:

sissybaby34 said:
Pity the boys are not wearing skirts with the girls...

• Haha
Back