Someone have like me a chirurgical on the prostate RTUP??? I’ m incontinence about 5month,

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsteph

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Is it for the rest of my Life or can be normal to retrain???

Five months after prostatectomy or TURP is still pretty early. Give yourself time to heal and recover. Some people can take a year or longer, but others get good results sooner.

Are you doing kegels? That's the most important part of recovering your continence - if necessary, get with a physical therapist to make sure you're doing them right (they're easy to do wrong), and keep up with them as often as your urologist will let you.

Beyond that, it just takes a lot of patience!

Reactions: Pino
Thanks I still wait for the good Time to be normal!! When I don’t let it go the bladder hurt!! I don’t know what to do, I let it go on my diaper!!!

You may want to call your urologist with some of these issues. That much pain at five months isn't typical, even if ongoing incontinence is pretty common at that stage.

Meanwhile, keep the faith, and keep up with those Kegels. It will feel like they're not doing any good, but you'll reach a point where it will suddenly become clear that they really are working.

Thanks, the spasm stop, ouffff 30 spasm on a 15 min less 1 mont

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back