KittenToys

Extra Soft
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Haven't really posted this anywhere else yet, figured this was a good place to start! These are a mix of personal and commissioned stuff.
babiewet.png
birfday.png
softboyswip.png

umi.png
umiwip.png

• Love
Reactions: AdulBabyDreamerSelina, WillFord384, dynodoggo and 8 others
KittenToys said:
Haven't really posted this anywhere else yet, figured this was a good place to start! These are a mix of personal and commissioned stuff.
babiewet.png
birfday.png
softboyswip.png

umi.png
umiwip.png
the bottom oc, Umi, whats the backstory to them being in diapers at 8?

MiloTheKitten said:
the bottom oc, Umi, whats the backstory to them being in diapers at 8?
Tbh I can't really say! That was a commission for a friend and we never really discussed why he'd still be in diapers at that age.

KittenToys said:
Tbh I can't really say! That was a commission for a friend and we never really discussed why he'd still be in diapers at that age.
who's your friend?

MiloTheKitten said:
who's your friend?
UmiTheUmbreon! He's mostly on discord and telegram lol. He's not real active elsewhere these days. We only met because we both happened to be in the same Ark server lol.

KittenToys said:
UmiTheUmbreon! He's mostly on discord and telegram lol. He's not real active elsewhere these days. We only met because we both happened to be in the same Ark server lol.
have they got furaffinity or twitter?

MiloTheKitten said:
have they got furaffinity or twitter?
He has an FA but doesn't really use it. If you wanna DM me I can give it to ya if you wanna get in contact with him ^^

These are pretty cute! It makes me want to get some of my fursona, he’s never worn diapers before.

KittenToys said:
He has an FA but doesn't really use it. If you wanna DM me I can give it to ya if you wanna get in contact with him ^^
sure

So cute

Reactions: KittenToys
Super cute art!

I love these! Great work!

looks really nice great work

That art is really good. Great job.

Sooo cutee!!! <3

Which came first for you, the diaper or the fur? (dl or furry)

Very adorable!
Love the way you draw fluff. :)

Nice art! Umi looks great!

Back