Some Disposable Diaper Tips

DippyDawg

Sometimes ya gotta pee yourself to be yourself.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Not trying to come off as an ultimate authority, but here are some things I've discovered about wearing disposables:
1) Prep is important. Most of us know about the need to fluff our diapers before putting them on, but stretching them is important too. With your diaper open grab both sides of the front and pull your hands apart to stretch it. Then do this too for the back. This will keep your diaper tight around your waist and it won't move around. All disposables seem to stretch while wearing and they get looser the longer you wear it if you don't pre-stretch it.
2) When applying the tabs, hold them at the area where the tab is attached and not by tab itself. You will never accidentally pull a tab off if you do this.
3) Once you have put the tab on the front of your diaper, run your finger over it to help it stick. Then wiggle the tab back and forth to make sure it is seated. This last part works best with the hook and loop style.

Not trying to be a Professor Diaper here, just wanted to share these things that work for me. Do you have any tips?

Last edited:
Reactions: Midwest82, BigKid25 and dogboy
I'll start to stretch mine more often, if that makes you happy, sir. I'll be a good boy I promise, give me ONE more chance!

1. Before putting a fresh diaper on, pull out your inner leak guards! A lot of times they can be stuck to the diaper.
  2. If you have four tapes, putting your bottom tapes on first around your thighs and then the top ones on last will give you a more snug fit.
  3. If you squat quickly while wearing a disposable (e.g. to bend down and pick something up), your diaper will often snap. If you do this in front of others, they will wonder were that "snap" sound came from.

Reactions: Furrytum, Midwest82, BigKid25 and 2 others
Spaz said:
  1. Before putting a fresh diaper on, pull out your inner leak guards! A lot of times they can be stuck to the diaper.
  2. If you have four tapes, putting your bottom tapes on first around your thighs and then the top ones on last will give you a more snug fit.
  3. If you squat quickly while wearing a disposable (e.g. to bend down and pick something up), your diaper will often snap. If you do this in front of others, they will wonder were that "snap" sound came from.
Oh snap

Reactions: PamperDamper
I'm returning to diapers after a pause of several months. I appreciate all the tips, especially about the leak guards

Reactions: DippyDawg
This might seem like a dumb question, but, how does one "fluff" a diaper? I have been wearing for a quite a few years now and have never heard of that (although I have not been reading up on diaper stuff until recently)

TigerDL said:
This might seem like a dumb question, but, how does one "fluff" a diaper? I have been wearing for a quite a few years now and have never heard of that (although I have not been reading up on diaper stuff until recently)

Here's the technique I use. It's probably more complicated than what DippyDawg has in mind, but it works well for me. Skip to the 1:45 mark for the tutorial.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Note: Not my video — it's by the Youtube channel K Huck.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
Back