kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
ad_softease_1.png
ad_softease_4.pngHidden cause of soggy diapers
ad_softease_2.pngad_softease_3.png

Been working on a diaper for vrchat and diaper dungeon. A lot of people liked it so I released it to the public.
(and yes I had to make it look like a legit diaper ad >:v cause why not.)

Description:

Introducing SofTease , the virtual reality diaper experience designed with your little one in mind. Step into a world of softness, cuteness, and ultimate comfort with SoftEase diapers. Crafted with virtual cuddles, these diapers provide a gentle touch that feels just like the real thing.In the vibrant virtual realm, your baby avatar will rock the most adorable and stylish diapers, featuring delightful designs that will make everyone go "aww!" The SoftEase brand embraces the magic of virtual cuteness, ensuring your little one stands out from the crowd.But don't let the charm fool you—SofTease diapers are not just about looks. They are highly absorbent, keeping your baby avatar dry and carefree during all their virtual adventures. No leaks, no worries, just pure enjoyment.

Support for VRChat and more.
Just a taste of the diapers to be seen in Diaper Dungeon.

Support Diaper Dungeon on patreon: www.patreon.com/kratox

Get it here: https://ko-fi.com/s/a23efea3ad

Attachments

• ad_softease_4.png
    ad_softease_4.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MaxieBabyBoi, Gooberology, KamiBoy and 1 other person
Update V2

Change-log:

ad_softease_8.png

Pics:
ad_softease_5.pngad_softease_7.png

Messy diaper (Doesn't really show anything, but does have indent so spoiler)
ad_softease_6.png

Sneak preview of what im working on x3:

Waterguns :
soggy fun :cool: Its been animated to actually spray water and make sounds this is just early gif I did.:cool:
Unity_N9iCtPhiRP.gif

Caretaker Support:
Wanted to add a system to allow caretakers to change you in vr and stuff. Diaper tex changes based on folded diaper, and can add boosters if diaper isn't absorbent enough for you. 2 different versions on the boosters. I showed off the mega one just for lols
Unity_dHZIfwWKyU.gif

Reactions: KamiBoy and WillFord384
Some other stuff im working on that I forgot to post:
Haven't decided on what to make the baby powder do. Probably clean you slowly with ever puff of smoke maybe.
Unity_2w1G7OxSij.gif
blender_hwtlnFyE4d.gif
Just showing off hypno diaper since i know people like that kind of thing Hidden cause its in that gray NSFW area doesn't show anything nasty though
Unity_6Iaj6jzWJg.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: KamiBoy
I guess I'll have to make an ABDL avatar now :D

I was really impressed with the Diaper Dungeon Tech, im really happy to hear youve released it publically! I'll have to fool around with it when i get an opprotunity to lol

Gooberology said:
I was really impressed with the Diaper Dungeon Tech, im really happy to hear youve released it publically! I'll have to fool around with it when i get an opprotunity to lol
im using a different shader for vrchat. the diaper dungeon shader was something I made from scratch specifically for diaper wettings and etc.

From what I have seen i could acheive the same thing with the shader im using but I also don't wanna push peoples avatars into poor so I am being mindful and trying to aim at medium rankings as much as possible while giving some leeway for users.

kratox said:
im using a different shader for vrchat. the diaper dungeon shader was something I made from scratch specifically for diaper wettings and etc.

From what I have seen i could acheive the same thing with the shader im using but I also don't wanna push peoples avatars into poor so I am being mindful and trying to aim at medium rankings as much as possible while giving some leeway for users.
Id watch a GDC on the shaders for Diaper Dungeon lol. As someone whose tried making an ABDL game, and several abdl mods, it really interests me how its accomplished

SofTease free update v3.0 is Here!!!

Includes:
  • ADS; wets overtime using in-game functions
  • Spoopy designs for Halloween
  • Food and drink system that intergrates with ADS
  • Particle effects; Stink lines, baby powder
  • Ability to untape and open diaper for diaper changes
  • New sound effects to crinkle as you waddle
  • Water gun; soak your friends till they sag
Change-log:

Changelog.png

Links:
Discord: discord.gg/xxGfhw8Uwf
Diaper: https://ko-fi.com/s/a23efea3ad
Install video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4GvCnCXv5-sS0Ni7vvGax_5eEAik-caT

Pics:

crinkle.pngwater.pngFood.pngomutsu.pngtimer.pngspoopy.png
Diaper Change and stink lines: (tried to make it as tame as possible but still gonna do spoiler. Doesn't show anything on diaper change. Messy pic just to show particle effects)
stink_lines.pngchange.png

News!!
Had to switch to gumroad. All purchases will be over there now to be under 1 place.

ALL SOFTEASE BUYERS!!!If you bought SofTease on Kofi, I sent you a email with how to get it 100% free for you on gumroad.the email should be called "SofTease DIAPERS HAS MOVED TO A NEW STORE!!!"If you have any questions or issues plz message me on discord.

Back