soft cloth diapers an rubble plastic pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

softbottom13

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
hi .i love wearing soft cloth diapers an plastic pants .a couple years ago i told my wife i like to wear diapers an plastic pants .she seemed to just let it go so i didn't say anything about it anymore .then one day i came home from work an she said go up an take a shower i have a surprise for you . i didn't know that she had gotten excited about diapering me an she had gone on amazom an bought 6 large adult soft cloth diapers an 6 plastic rumble pants .after taking my shower she said to it the bed room .as i went in there o the bed were a large cloth diaper a pair of rumble pants an aby powder.she came in an said well what do you think .i looked suprised at her shesaid get on the bed an i am going to diaper you from now on when you get home from work an you will wear them on the weekends i found out she loved the idea of me in diapers .after she diapered me up she said now you are my baby you can pee in them but no poo which i wouldn't anyway to much of amess .she's been so happy now she says that she is thinking of wearing diapers to .i can only hope so .the thought of us both wearing diapers an having sex in them sounds so very exciting can't wait .let you's know later if she tries to wear the diapers an plastic pants to .has anyone else have this .an if so let me know would love to chat with other people into this .thanks

Reactions: abjohn, Angelapinks, Jr2012 and 4 others
my girlfriend is interested in wearing them and wetting in them. but she doesn't live with me right now. but you sound like one lucky person

Reactions: Angelapinks and Jr2012
I am happy for you. Having acceptance and participation by your wife sounds wonderful... have fun.

Reactions: Jr2012
softbottom13 said:
hi .i love wearing soft cloth diapers an plastic pants .a couple years ago i told my wife i like to wear diapers an plastic pants .she seemed to just let it go so i didn't say anything about it anymore .then one day i came home from work an she said go up an take a shower i have a surprise for you . i didn't know that she had gotten excited about diapering me an she had gone on amazom an bought 6 large adult soft cloth diapers an 6 plastic rumble pants .after taking my shower she said to it the bed room .as i went in there o the bed were a large cloth diaper a pair of rumble pants an aby powder.she came in an said well what do you think .i looked suprised at her shesaid get on the bed an i am going to diaper you from now on when you get home from work an you will wear them on the weekends i found out she loved the idea of me in diapers .after she diapered me up she said now you are my baby you can pee in them but no poo which i wouldn't anyway to much of amess .she's been so happy now she says that she is thinking of wearing diapers to .i can only hope so .the thought of us both wearing diapers an having sex in them sounds so very exciting can't wait .let you's know later if she tries to wear the diapers an plastic pants to .has anyone else have this .an if so let me know would love to chat with other people into this .thanks
I'm also retired and I'm with you. I only wear cloth diapers and rubber pants. I have both white and colored diapers with various patterns. You might try the patterns from Babykins. My girlfriend loves to be the one to choose whether I get plain white ones or the patterns. She seems to prefer me to wear the colored patterned diapers and rubber pants that match during the day when she can see them and tease my about not being potty trained or being her little boy.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Jr2012
Hi I also love wearing soft cloth nappies and plastic pants. I pee in cloth nappies. I get my cloth nappies and plastic pants. I have both white and coloured cloth nappies and plastic pants. I get then from babykins. Me (6)c.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: shaknaked, Angelapinks, Jr2012 and 3 others
I have a couple of blue carousel panties like those, also a couple from Gary. I like the way the plastic feels.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Lyric and Jr2012
I use Sigzagor diapers, it's more of a shell than a true diaper in the sense that I have to put inserts in the shell pocket. They don't leak easily, I have to really wet them to risk a leak

Reactions: Lyric and Jr2012
I love my soft cloth nappies and plastic pants When I am having a hard day and night they make me happy.

Attachments

• 520B7018-A50D-44B2-8CBE-2A0ED4523D8D.jpeg
    520B7018-A50D-44B2-8CBE-2A0ED4523D8D.jpeg
    862.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
softbottom13 said:
What a wonderful outcome for you both! Thanks for sharing your story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back