So what's everyone do for a living?

chamberpot said:
I've moved a lot of dirt over the years ,,, but I am old enough to have run cable scrapers.. what did you break on that motorgrader?
Well there was a leak on that side where the tandem was so we had to remove it there was also a lot of leaks on the hydraulics. Nothing major but some preventive maintenance makes those machines last forever.

Reactions: chamberpot
AAO said:
What model Magnum is that? Looks to be in the 275/305/335 range.
Mx 230

Computing Systems Engineer for marine/naval projects.

Reactions: DLinSecret
digital artist !~ 🐻

Crassi said:
I'm a licensed psychologist, working about 50 % therapeutically in the public health care system, and 50 % within organizational management and consulting.
Are you your own best customer? 😁😀😄

Im the marketing director for a medium toy company, I really hit the jackpot for now. Boss told me from day 1 it was meant as a springboard for students to move on to something better, but it’s been a great time.
When I’m not away at school, I have my own office, with my own bathroom with a shower in it!

I can’t tell y’all which company it is because you’ll find out who I am and we can’t have that. But, we’re featured at water parks around the country.

Last edited:
I'm an analytical scientist.

I'm retarded, I mean retired.

Reactions: chamberpot and toyboy
Director of Data Science :cool:

Reactions: Midwest82
IT Executive

I'm a financial analyst for a large privately owned regional bank. As you can imagine my work is exceptionally busy right now.

Back