So, laxatives, peoples thoughts and experiences

Lilsteve

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I made a huge mistake by trying a laxative suppository, I don't know if it was just me but I really DO NOT recommend them! it took about an hour to take effect and though the mess was soft I had no sense of urgency to go and I had gut ache for HOURS it left me feeling like I had eaten something like a dodgy curry, is that normal? is that what others have had happen? because I never want that again,

Idk, I was going to try some tomorrow morning for the heck of it. I will add on if I concur or not.

You know White, after putting some thought into it, it’s probably not the best idea to do it.

Taking laxities too often or in too high dose can cause harm to your GI tract .
Some laxities ( especially glycerin based ), when taken too often, can strip the mucous from the anal canal - others can block the absorption of vital nutrients your body needs ( good example is pure mineral oil ). Many, when too much is consumed, can actually cause severe constipation ( fecal impaction ).

Lower abdominal pain from laxities can be caused by water being drawn from the intestines rapidly ( intestinal dehydration ), irritation, fecal mass being moved rapidly, and/or excessive gas + bloating ( sometimes called 'human colic' ) . If the pain lasts longer than 24 hours, or if you constantly feel disoriented / light headed --- please seek professionally licensed medical attention > immediately < .

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperMutant and Jonnythepony
KitsuneFox said:
Taking laxities too often or in too high dose can cause harm to your GI tract .
Some laxities ( especially glycerin based ), when taken too often, can strip the mucous from the anal canal - others can block the absorption of vital nutrients your body needs ( good example is pure mineral oil ). Many, when too much is consumed, can actually cause severe constipation ( fecal impaction ).

Lower abdominal pain from laxities can be caused by water being drawn from the intestines rapidly ( intestinal dehydration ), irritation, fecal mass being moved rapidly, and/or excessive gas + bloating ( sometimes called 'human colic' ) . If the pain lasts longer than 24 hours, or if you constantly feel disoriented / light headed --- please seek professionally licensed medical attention > immediately < .
Yikes! well i threw the pack away after one, but I have found a less medical orientated method, there is a brand of sugar free sweet called Ricola that warn of a laxities effect if you eat several, well quite unintentionally i ate about 8 and they took effect alright, the sense of urgency to go was very powerful, they lasted longer though and i had to go a little bit every 30mins for about two hours with a wet urgent feeling every time, I kept myself hydrated, first time I've had to use three nappies in one evening, not something to try if you may have to leave the house!

Polyols ( sugar alcohols ) can also have negative effects if over-eaten.

I'm diabetic ... if I eat or drink too much sweeteners, I end up with cramps and excessive gas x_x .

I've tried every laxative product out there (following label instructions) and enjoy the ride!

Reactions: babyky
I’m not a great fan of laxative so I tend to use marshmallows, chocolate or bananas once in a while to give me an uncontrollable mess 😍

I have used laxatives very rarely and only when i was legitimately constipated, again, which is rare. I prefer a naturally occurring mess in my diaper, like I have right now.

Reactions: Diaper44
I tried once and never again.

you can get similar results with enemas, without the lasting pain

I personally avoid both laxatIves and enemas.

In the event of constipation I never use anything stronger than prunes, apricots, prune juice, or apricot juice. And I only use those when it is absolutely necessary and make sure that I am close to a bathroom, since I don’t particularly mind wetting, but messing is (usually) a whole other matter ((The clean-up is too much work) even if I happen to be wearing a diaper at the time).

Diaper44 said:
I’m not a great fan of laxative so I tend to use marshmallows, chocolate or bananas once in a while to give me an uncontrollable mess 😍
Can you explain how to do the chocolate and bananas? I’m familiar with marshmallows but not the others!

Lilsteve said:
I made a huge mistake by trying a laxative suppository, I don't know if it was just me but I really DO NOT recommend them! it took about an hour to take effect and though the mess was soft I had no sense of urgency to go and I had gut ache for HOURS it left me feeling like I had eaten something like a dodgy curry, is that normal? is that what others have had happen? because I never want that again,
What kind of laxative ? Oral or Suppo ? Dulcolax (wax-like suppo) does the job very well...

I've tried fleet glycerin ones and for me i can barely make it 20 minutes without the pain being so much i just bend over & mess. It's always been sodt but not watery. Maybe drinking more water with help they all pull in water to the colon

About a teaspoon of Milk of Magnesia on a mostly empty stomach can be fun sometimes... But you should always drink extra water with electrolytes, don't abuse it, and read the instructions.

The mess does tend to burn the skin very fast too, though. So it's mostly a sense of extreme urgency, bottom explosion, and head for a nice hot shower pretty quickly after.

Anonn said:
Can you explain how to do the chocolate and bananas? I’m familiar with marshmallows but not the others!
It’s the same as the marshmallows. Just insert up your arse and diaper up quick as your soon be pooping without any control. Great fun 😎

Reactions: Deleted member 63979
Geez, now I'm so scared 😭😭😭 I think I'll stick to my usual plan, a high-fiber diet one day before messing, a visit to the natural park, and... getting the job done, nice and slow 🥰

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
I have read multiple times about using marshmallows or bananas at the laxative. My question is what is it like? How long does it take to be effective? Is it running mushy diarrhea?

Pantyman said:
I have read multiple times about using marshmallows or bananas at the laxative. My question is what is it like? How long does it take to be effective? Is it running mushy diarrhea?
I put a banana in the freezer last night ready to insert today. I put the whole banana up my bum at 6.45 and was a little uncomfortable as 1st as it was frozen but once it had been in a few minutes it felt normal. At 7.45 I started to mess slightly then 10mins later the control went and I literally pooped myself with it spreading front to rear covering my dinky 😍. Definitely worth doing as such great fun

I use miralax often. It does not ever cause painful cramps. It works different than laxatives that stimulate the colon to contract. Instead it makes your colon produce and pass more water softening the stool without discomfort. It is a osmosis laxative It is a powder you mix with a drink and has little to no flavor and easy to take. Just be sure to drink lots of fluids when you take it as you can become dehydrated. But all laxatives if used to much can cause dependency and lead to your colon not working without them but they can also mess up electrolytes and vitamin level in your body. So do not do any of them on a regular bases unless you talk to a doctor.

I take miralax because it has one of the lesser chances of the bowel becoming dependent on them. I was put on it by a GI doctor too. But if you are just wanting to clean out good once or twice a month then none of them should hurt you long term. I was even instructed by a doctor to drink a entire 8 oz bottle in a day before to clean out for a colonoscopy. Even then there was no painful cramps. It was so much better than drinking that lime flavored citrus shit medicine they normally give. I have had to do a couple other scopes since and now I only use miralax for them.

Go for it and enjoy. Personally I would rather get kicked in the nuts than shit myself ever again but to each is own. Also try metamucil it is safe and no chance for dependency. You can always take it daily and ad a bit of miralax once or twice a week if you need a bit more help.

• Love
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and babyky
Back