So im out of diapers, what would you guys order?

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So i just finished up my order of crinklz, but wanting to try something else. Any suggestions?

it "depends" 🤭 on your budget. i recently got a case of rearz safari and DC amors and i absolutely love them. so if you have enough money to spare i'd definitely recommend you try them

You are going to get recommendations for every diaper that exists. You may want to specify what you like in a diaper. Printed or plain, plastic or cloth backed, thick or discrete, price range, etc.

Reactions: theancientmariner and diaperfooties
RedPandaDL said:
You are going to get recommendations for every diaper that exists. You may want to specify what you like in a diaper. Printed or plain, plastic or cloth backed, thick or discrete, price range, etc.
Honestly, im down for any diaper right now. Trying something new isnt really a big deal, and actually like the idea of doing so.

Get an abu sample pack

i like varity unsure why not many people offer it on the mix , i cant remember where or how id get them but at times way back it was what i used to go for and try to get companys to mix it up ,

These days from one order to another i usually buy by the case and something new or diffrent much before im out of them so i never run out so keep doing that then u end up with a good mix of varity :)

Rearz Dinosaur look awesome. I'm hoping to try some soon.

I have many different kinds of you have the room try to build up a variety it's fun to be able to wear a different diaper when you are in a certain mood.

I recommend trying Abu space and little paws. If you want to you could get like the tykables diaper subscription save some money and get a good variety.

For me I like the new Crinklz Aquanauts for a change of pace from my plain white betterdry diapers I have also tried Tykables overnights and found them to be a good quality absorbent diaper even though its a really babyish print I just wish they made a plain white version.

justanotherDL said:
Get an abu sample pack

that. There are other places also that focus more on selling by-the-bag or samples. There have been several sources of "assemble your own sampler" where you were selecting 2pc samples and not bags, but they have come and went - guessing it wasn't a profitable business modell. So you're probably limited to mix-and-match'ing bags.

But there are places like Diaper Conneseur that have a huge selection of diapers to sample. Samples are by far the most expensive way to buy diapers (usually ending up around $5-7/pc) but are the least expensive to try. I personally prefer buying a bag to sample, because one or two just usually isn't enough to really "get to know" a diaper and make a confident decision on getting an entire case.

Reactions: justanotherDL
I just recieved a variety pack from Ebay. 8 diapers from mainly ABU, and a few other brands.
HERE'S A LIFE HACK THAT MANY PROBABLY DON'T KNOW:
Watch an auction on Ebay and when it's almost over, offer the least amount the seller will accept. In my case,I bet $25 and won with the only one betting. Guess I got lucky?
But for the bang for your buck, you can never go wrong with the megamax's from NS

Smart bidders on ebay bid once, bid at the last possible moment, and bid the most they're willing to pay. That's the best way to get the lowest price possible without risking going over-budget.

1. by sniping you don't give other bidders the chance to walk up their bids because they are being stupid and re-evaluating their budget after being outbid (this can cause you to either not win an auction you could have won by sniping, OR cause you to have to pay more for it if you DO win)
2. by bidding at the last minute it makes it impossible for you to go over-budget because you don't have a chance to re-evaluate your budget
3. by bidding a bit more than the opening price you "snipe the snipers" by winning auctions that are bid on by people using your described strategy

(eBay vetran since Jan 1998!)

as to point 3, last week I bid $41 on a $35 auction that had no bid on it, 5 seconds from close. I never saw the other bid come in, but I won the auction, at $41. (someone tried to snipe it with a $40 bid - I often go for a few dollars over the next "round number" over the asking price for exactly this reason)

Last edited:
Reactions: justanotherDL
Back