So, I need a thing made.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Daddy's girl through and through! Understood?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Right now, my paci, George, is tied to my giant plushy sloth's wrist, with what used to be a drawstring from a pair of pants. I know I can do better than that. Here's the issue. I don't ever see myself wanting George clipped to my clothes, or blanket. As far as I'm concerned, my plushy can keep holding it, but, I want something cuter. The girlier, pinker, lavenderer, (Yes, sure it's a word. It's mine!), and shinier or sparklier, the better. It doesn't need a character on it. It just needs to imply I'm the cutest, sweetest, fanciest, girliest, most loved Little girl on earth, because it's true! I'm envisioning something that snaps around my plushy's wrist, on one end, and George, on the other. Preferably, it'd survive washing in the washing machine. Know of anyone who can make me what I describe?

It'd probably be a good idea to make Stefan Sloth a convention shirt, too, so that, if, by some miracle of God, I do get to go, people will know he's mine, without having to marker him up. Any ideas?

Last edited:
I actually have a sewing tutorial on a pacifier clip on YT. Its not my best recording but, I hope to get better once I do more tutorials and videos in general.
Pacifier Clip Tutorial

Reactions: SpAzpieSweeTot
It wouldn't be hard to make a pacifier clip ribbon just pick your material cut to size, run it through the clip glue or sew it down on one end and glue, iron or sew the Velcro at the end.

You could hot glue glitter on to the ribbon. You could get a solid paci clip and decorate it.

The shirt for your sloth is he/she able to wear ag doll shirts or build a bear shirts? You could buy a solid colored shirt and sharpie or paint the stuff on.

If not you'll need a seamtres one who doesn't care what they're making. You could put into a request at an abdl shop but I imagine that would be costly. You'd either need to take your stuff is measurements or send it off somewhere.

If you have the skills you could cut the pattern yourself and glue or hand stitch it together.

Reactions: SpAzpieSweeTot
https://www.etsy.com/listing/666189...g-little-life-will-be?ref=shop_home_active_25 is so close to what I envision! See? It's fancy! It's all shiny and pretty! I need some extra length and a touch of extra width, a bit of lavender, and maybe a bit of baby corn yellow. I'm a scale fanatic, and I want to feel physically small. It doesn't even have to snap on. A paci loop on one end, and a wrist loop on the other would work, as long as the wrist loop was tight enough to stay on his wrist. Ah, the things that poor boy sloth puts up with because I'm a girl.

Here's the thing. I'm Cerebrally Palsied. Saying, "have CP," makes it sound like a deadly horrible disease. :ROFLMAO: It's not. It's a birth brain injury. Point is, I don't think my hands will let me sew. Maybe with a fancy machine, but I'd probably have to use my bad hand, and put the foot petal up on the table. It really would be easier to just find someone who does custom work. MetallicPebble, YouTube was being snotty, so, I'll give you a thumbs up on here, instead.

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/666189...g-little-life-will-be?ref=shop_home_active_25 is so close to what I envision! See? It's fancy! It's all shiny and pretty! I need some extra length and a touch of extra width, a bit of lavender, and maybe a bit of baby corn yellow. I'm a scale fanatic, and I want to feel physically small. It doesn't even have to snap on. A paci loop on one end, and a wrist loop on the other would work, as long as the wrist loop was tight enough to stay on his wrist. Ah, the things that poor boy sloth puts up with because I'm a girl.

Here's the thing. I'm Cerebrally Palsied. Saying, "have CP," makes it sound like a deadly horrible disease. :ROFLMAO: It's not. It's a birth brain injury. Point is, I don't think my hands will let me sew. Maybe with a fancy machine, but I'd probably have to use my bad hand, and put the foot petal up on the table. It really would be easier to just find someone who does custom work, but, that seller is unreliable, based on reviews. MetallicPebble, YouTube was being snotty, so, I'll give you a thumbs up on here, instead.
I didn't realize you had some trouble with your hands. I don't know much about cp you seem so upbeat😀 I guess you'll need to put in a request to someone who does spealty clothing yikes at the cost though. You could ask a friend to do it if they know you're into this?
I do some sewing and carpentry so I know all about custome scale.

Why not post on Etsy? eBay doesn't seem to do anything like this.

I could make something like that. How much are you looking to pay?

LilLynnWolf said:
I could make something like that. How much are you looking to pay?
I'm not really all that sure. I'd pay a decent amount, though, because I'm just. . . Strange. I'd rather have the end all be all paci thingy in the universe, and never have to buy another one, unless it like, breaks, or gets horribly stained, because why buy another? It's perfect! I'm the kind. . . Well, I came here at 27. I'm 32 now, and literally needed that much time to research pacis, and make sure I got the right one. George and his clip adapter cost me almost $50, but I love George, and I don't want another paci.

Do you have an online store? Y'know . . . Complete stranger. . . My mailing address. . . Bit nervous. If you have a store, or etsy shop, I have no problem with you making it for me, though.

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I'm not really all that sure. I'd pay a decent amount, though, because I'm just. . . Strange. I'd rather have the end all be all paci thingy in the universe, and never have to buy another one, unless it like, breaks, or gets horribly stained, because why buy another? It's perfect! I'm the kind. . . Well, I came here at 27. I'm 32 now, and literally needed that much time to research pacis, and make sure I got the right one. George and his clip adapter cost me almost $50, but I love George, and I don't want another paci.

Do you have an online store? Y'know . . . Complete stranger. . . My mailing address. . . Bit nervous. If you have a store, or etsy shop, I have no problem with you making it for me, though.
Not yet. I’m in process of setting up a Etsy store. If you’re not comfy though I understand 100% 😊

LilLynnWolf said:
Not yet. I’m in process of setting up a Etsy store. If you’re not comfy though I understand 100% 😊
When you get that store up, I'll be comfy. Let me know, and I'll keep bombarding you with things that are close, until it's impossible not to see what's perfect. Deal? It'll take me time to get the money, anyway. Roll on, birthday!

Is also really close. Y'all, seriously, Houston, we have flower-shaped, sparkly gemmie-beads! Squeeeeeeee! Except I want pink, lavender, baby corn yellow, but the clear flower beads are fine.

Last edited:
Will do!

I'd totally make a clip like that, but I don't have an online store or anything...ah well. Paci clips are fun to sew cause you don't need a lot of fabric, but they do add that little bit of pazazz to your Little outfit. There are also sets to make beaded ones online, with wooden motif beads (like clouds or animals), but those probably lack the sparkle you're looking for ^^"

As for an convention shirt for Stephan Sloth, depending on his size you could either get a doll shirt and decorate it with fabric markers or a small bib or a cape?

Schwanensee said:
I'd totally make a clip like that, but I don't have an online store or anything...ah well. Paci clips are fun to sew cause you don't need a lot of fabric, but they do add that little bit of pazazz to your Little outfit. There are also sets to make beaded ones online, with wooden motif beads (like clouds or animals), but those probably lack the sparkle you're looking for ^^"

As for an convention shirt for Stephan Sloth, depending on his size you could either get a doll shirt and decorate it with fabric markers or a small bib or a cape?

Stefan is so big, he might actually require a baby shirt. He's got a big tummy. I don't know what size he wears, because he usually goes nakey.

As far as sewing, I'd love to learn how, someday. My right hand is more difficult to make behave like I want, but I can't do some stuff with it, so maybe someday, I'll learn to sew.

So everyone can get an idea of colors https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Wed...-Box-Wrapping-Apparel-Sewing/32818483015.html

https://www.walmart.com/ip/7-8-X-50...98579?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=11640

I can't decide on a shade of pink! I don't want bubblegum, or baby! It's not fasisticated enough! I need it to go with the other colors! Ahhhhhh!

Ooh, ooh, ooh! Some small, realistic, silk flowers to go on it! Not a floral print, though.

Last edited:
So, everyone has seen what's in my head for my paci leash, that I want to go around my plushy's wrist. Y'all know my colors are pink, light purple, and baby maize yellow. To be honest, I like hearts better than flowers, but a pretty flower never hurt anyone. If I'm being 100% honest with myself, I'd really like to open a box with a coordinating knee length skirt, with attached bloomers that go just below my knees, and have snaps in the obvious places, and a Little blouse, and that would just be the paci leash icing on the cake. This would be convention, or private wear. . . I think?

Why such long bloomers? Because, it's so pretty and fancy, and Little Ladylike, and sweet Little bABy Girly, I could see myself instantly going, "Ooh, skiwt gots candies! Omnomnomnomnom!"

Up would go the skirt, and without the bloomers, there'd be my fluff, for all to see, and I'd be instantly adulting again. I don't know. I think knee length skirts are a little more, "me."

So, hearts more than flowers, on the plushy-held paci leash, skirt, and blouse. I can't wear dresses, except for very formal occasions, because I need help dressing and pottying with them on, and even in Little space, it's important I don't feel stuck being burdensome. I can slip on a skirt with attached bloomers, no problem.

Anyone know anyone who feels up to that much work? Anyone feeling up to it, themselves? Some of the bodyline sweet Lolita/kawall stuff looks promising, but they seem to be out of a lot of it, and it's all in Japanese. Anyone know of an English site for them, or anyone who does similar, similarly priced, work?

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
So, everyone has seen what's in my head for my paci leash, that I want to go around my plushy's wrist. Y'all know my colors are pink, light purple, and baby maize yellow. To be honest, I like hearts better than flowers, but a pretty flower never hurt anyone. If I'm being 100% honest with myself, I'd really like to open a box with a coordinating knee length skirt, with attached bloomers that go just below my knees, and have snaps in the obvious places, and a Little blouse, and that would just be the paci leash icing on the cake. This would be convention, or private wear. . . I think?

Why such long bloomers? Because, it's so pretty and fancy, and Little Ladylike, and sweet Little bABy Girly, I could see myself instantly going, "Ooh, skiwt gots candies! Omnomnomnomnom!"

Up would go the skirt, and without the bloomers, there'd be my fluff, for all to see, and I'd be instantly adulting again. I don't know. I think knee length skirts are a little more, "me."

So, hearts more than flowers, on the plushy-held paci leash, skirt, and blouse. I can't wear dresses, except for very formal occasions, because I need help dressing and pottying with them on, and even in Little space, it's important I don't feel stuck being burdensome. I can slip on a skirt with attached bloomers, no problem.

Anyone know anyone who feels up to that much work? Anyone feeling up to it, themselves? Some of the bodyline sweet Lolita/kawall stuff looks promising, but they seem to be out of a lot of it, and it's all in Japanese. Anyone know of an English site for them, or anyone who does similar, similarly priced, work?
https://www.my-lolita-dress.com/sweet-strawberry-sweet-lolita-skirt

https://www.my-lolita-dress.com/dessert-chef-sweet-lolita-blouse-skirt

Seriously, how are those not the most precious things you've ever seen!? They can sew them a little bit longer. I don't like the shirt that comes with them. I'd like one of these better, if they weren't so thin, and see-through.

I also wish they came from America and not China.

https://www.my-lolita-dress.com/the...t-summer-new-version-lace-lolita-blouse-yo-55

Just wish I knew someone who would sew the PUL lined bloomers, with snaps, in. I'd need an elastic waist, too.

Last edited:
Back