Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

So i finally bought my first bulk order...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazedAndConfused

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
... and they delivered it to the wrong apartment!

I had been trying out a bunch of different brands to see what i liked and worked the best for me and landed on Tranquility ATNs. I really liked the M4's but it was just to bulky on my small frame and even with baggy pants and stuff it was just to noticeable. So i plan to make the m4's more of a nighttime wear or for when im having seizures since its kinda hard to control the bladder when your flopping all over like a fish out of water.

Anyway, I tried out the tranquility and found it to be a happy medium between the m4's and something crappy like the attends i was getting from Walmart. They are still pretty bulky on my small 120lb body, but at least until summer hits and i start wearing shorts i should be able to hide it. So i decide to get the order of 96 figuring ill be set for awhile since i don't wear every day.

A few day later i get the notification that my package has arrived at home so i hurry away from work to go get my package inside before any neighbors see it (wasn't sure what kind of box it would be in) and when i arrive home there is nothing there. So i check my shipping again and see it says delivered to front porch. So i franticly start running all over the apartment complex looking for my box. After about 5min of searching i spot a big brown box! So i go running over and sure enough it has my name and address and apartment number on it. So i grab the box and start taking off when i heard "what are you doing? are you stealing "name of persons apartment" packages?" At this point i kinda started stressing out because while the box isn't marked the big hand hole make it very easy to see its packages of something diaper like. Luckily i was able to show them the label without letting them see in the holes and we laughed it off while talking about how terrible ups is.

So in the end it worked out for the best but that was almost as embarrassing and awkward as i would feel when going to the store and to get them.

I’ve always been afraid of that. My mailman is always delivering to the wrong house. We’ve gotten our neighbors bills, medications, etc, but never like a big package. At least it wasn’t like labeled “diapers” on the outside! I’ve ordered goodnites before and it came in the original box. I buy them in store now pretending they’re for a relative and sneak them in my house before anyone can see. My family knows, they don’t care.

Atns are pretty good for the amount/$.. it sucks they left it at the wrong porch and of course how luck would have it it’s the day the neighbor is outside/watching you..

if you are in canada you can sign up for flex ship (its free) and canada post will give you a account code for shipping to your local post office so you never miss a package. its worked great for me as I get notifications when my shipment arrives. The funny part is the girls at the post office know what I am in to pickup with out me even saying anything 2 large heavy box’s every 5 weeks :) I did get asked once and once I said incontinence products they understood why the box was so heavy:)

also UPS will hold at depot if requested

Rob110 said:
also UPS will hold at depot if requested

I used to do this, then our local depot changed their hours to 5:30-5:45. If you don't get there in that 15min window you can't pick up your package. I'm not in Canada but i'll have to check with my local post office and see if they do something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back