snuggleblanks not responding to inquiry

Christopolis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
i was looking to potentially buy from them, but they seem to not be responding to questions i had. i originally sent an inquiry last Wednesday, and have had no response so far, i also emailed them and also haven't had any response, has anyone else had any luck getting in contact with them?

She's a one woman band or used to be as far as I was aware and it is the Easter holidays in the UK so it could be that she's on holiday. Things were a bit slow when I contacted her a few years ago anyway as usually is with smaller businesses they don't have the same capacity to keep up with the larger ones to barrages of enquiries talking as a smaller businesses owner my self there are some times periods where I loose track of the amount of enquiries I've had in one week, ping another email over in another week if you've not heard back she makes good quality products.

I think I done my entire order over Facebook messenger, apart from payment, seems to be the easiest way to get hold of her.
As @Pongoandperdi15 said it's currently the run up to the Easter break which is usually utter chaos if you've got kids, nevermind trying to run a business from home, so probably best just to wait for a response.
There's a possibility that shipping could be an issue as your in a foreign country

They look really good. Has anyone experience of using them?

I bought a couple of them about 3 years ago. Good quality and adorable. You just have to be really patient ordering from them. It took a couple of months to get the order, and communication was sometimes not great. Nice lady that runs the place. I think this is a side business for her. I recommend them.

I hope she's not entirely inactive, I ordered from her recently 🫣

flyerfox said:
I hope she's not entirely inactive, I ordered from her recently 🫣
How/where did you place your order?
Don't think you'll pay anything until it's dispatched, at least that's how it used to work.

HappyNappin said:
How/where did you place your order?
Don't think you'll pay anything until it's dispatched, at least that's how it used to work.
From the website, it took the money out so I'm not sure 🤔 I'm willing to give it time but if nothing comes of it I'll have to ask for a refund through PayPal I suppose

flyerfox said:
From the website, it took the money out so I'm not sure 🤔 I'm willing to give it time but if nothing comes of it I'll have to ask for a refund through PayPal I suppose
Ah I've got no idea how paypal works now, I don't need it anymore for the 'well known internet auction site'

HappyNappin said:
Ah I've got no idea how paypal works now, I don't need it anymore for the 'well known internet auction site'
No idea myself, I got it at my friend's suggestion for this very thing because supposedly if something goes wrong I could try to get a refund

HappyNappin said:
That's because PayPal is no longer owned by the 'well known internet auction site,' so they'd rather do the processing themselves, as it's much cheaper for them.

Back