Snug as a bug pjs

KarmaBaby3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
How true are the sizing of snug as a bug footed Jammie’s? They have a super cute one on sale but not sure if xsmall is tiny enough. 25” waist, 32” hips, 5’ 1” and 89 pounds. They say it for 90-110 pounds and 5’ to 5’ 2”. I have bought xsmall adult onesies before (lazy one and walmart) but they are too big. I fit the kids 14/16 perfectly but all Walmart’s have been footless the last few years. Anyone know waist size? Or similar size and have one?

Use the on-line communication to a sales rep on the site, ask them where you fit. They were quite accurate with the sizing for my friend when I order a sleeper for her.

Wow those are expensive, try the little keeper sleepers, I'm 6ft 1" and about 192lbs w/ 34" waist and fit size 18 perfectly, you'll prob be a 14 or 16 in these, be advised you can do size 16 as these are 100% cotton and can be shrunk in the wash / dryer. These are much cheaper, I have like 10 pairs of them now and the quality is great, they are holding up very well with time.

pampers4U said:
Wow those are expensive, try the little keeper sleepers, I'm 6ft 1" and about 192lbs w/ 34" waist and fit size 18 perfectly, you'll prob be a 14 or 16 in these, be advised you can do size 16 as these are 100% cotton and can be shrunk in the wash / dryer. These are much cheaper, I have like 10 pairs of them now and the quality is great, they are holding up very well with time.
I live by myself so don’t want back zip .... that would be a pain in the middle of the night, and I live with my mom so how would I explain the back zipper in the morning? And no they are almost as expensive because I live in canada, dollar is horrible plus shipping.

Plus the only one I’m looking at is $20 on clearance because they only have xsmall left ;). This is a few other clearances ones at $40 that would come out cheaper than little keepers too.

The Snug-As-a-Bug are sized mainly by height.

I am 5' 9.5" and wear a large. They do not fit tight (and are not meant to) and there is plenty of room for diapers under them. Based on her height my friend ended up with a medium that fit her well even though she was a bit heavier at the time. She has lost 20 pounds since then and still likes the sleepers for cold nights. No, she does not wear diapers.

If you fall into the XS height range they should fit you comfortably. They may fit a bit loose as I do not think they were designed to be skin tight. Some of the cheaper store brands fit tighter but they have gone footless for the last few years. The footie fashion years have passed for a while.

The Little Keeper Sleepers are an OK sleeper also but the back zipper is a noticeable feature. I have several pair myself. I have devised a way to put them on and take them off by myself. Since I only live with my friend who is aware of my ABDL lifestyle the back zipper does not matter. For you I can understand it is an issue. The dollar exchange rate does make it difficult to make purchases from the U.S..

I had been lucky and picked up a few pair of low cost footie sleepers on clearance a few years ago.

By the way, the quality of the Snug-As--Bug sleepers are quite good but defects do sneak in. They were very good with returns and replacement/repairs at no mailing cost.

They were my first sleepers I bought probably 13 years ago now! And I’ve still got them hehe

At the time, I just went by height, and during that time it was a bang-on perfect fit. Can’t say things haven’t changed since then though. But, this many years later and still in my rotation, they are (or were) good quality!

Not sure what they offer now, they used to be all fleece, and they are pretty toasty. I prefer my cotton ones during the summer for sure, even if I’ve got the a/c cranked lol

Back