littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
hello need a little help im thinking of ordering a snap crotch onsie to wear with my diaper now im about 6'0-6'1 and 163pounds do I go with medium or large size any help would be great thanks

Reactions: Kirisin
littledreamers333 said:
hello need a little help im thinking of ordering a snap crotch onsie to wear with my diaper now im about 6'0-6'1 and 163pounds do I go with medium or large size any help would be great thanks
Amazon has some great ones I'm 6'3 200 lbs medium fit great they have a size chart I'd say a small would fit you. I bought 4 and asked for some more

It depends on the onesie, every company has its own sizing scheme.
For instance, if you consider a Tykables Snappies onesie, here's a helpful table, although metric:

Tykables_body_manches_courtes_Little_Rawrs_tailles.jpg

T
ElPulpo said:
It depends on the onesie, every company has its own sizing scheme.
For instance, if you consider a Tykables Snappies onesie, here's a helpful table, although metric:

That's why i sent a couple links as I said kinda hard to get the size wrong if it comes with a link to the brand I gave a size for

Metric isn't a problem if you have a calculator. Divide cm by 2.54 to get inches.

Reactions: Kirisin and littledreamers333
Go to nappiesrus or cuddlz they have what you need.

Reactions: littledreamers333
Baloo said:
Go to nappiesrus or cuddlz they have what you need.
Yep the tykables ones are great and good length

I have one but to be honest I don't wear one. I have one from Tykables in black. Having to snap out the 5 snaps to change isn't that hard. It's just another layer of clothing.

Kirisin said:
Do you have any trouble with the plastic snaps? Are these comparable in quality to what Adult Cloth Diaper company sells? And finally, do they make your diapers more comfortable?

I haven't worn onesies in a long time. Thinking about going back to them to keep my diapers neater and more snug.

Reactions: Baloo and Kirisin
I like them so much I asked for more for Christmas. The snaps are easy sap strong don't come undone infact the harder to unsnap then to snap. I've had just cotton and then some more spandex but these are far better then anything else I've had. They have hudge assortment of colors have some prints and also lines which to me look like something a 6 year old might wear. So I have some lines and solid colors. They fit the butt great more like briefs undies. They completely cover the diaper and hold it up from sagging. Hope this helps.

I have found that you have to be careful with the sizing, some are ladies sizing and when worn my men you need to go up at least two sizes

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Kirisin said:
I like them so much I asked for more for Christmas. The snaps are easy sap strong don't come undone infact the harder to unsnap then to snap. I've had just cotton and then some more spandex but these are far better then anything else I've had. They have hudge assortment of colors have some prints and also lines which to me look like something a 6 year old might wear. So I have some lines and solid colors. They fit the butt great more like briefs undies. They completely cover the diaper and hold it up from sagging. Hope this helps.
Thank you!

Back