small waist adult diapers

chiaochai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
hello all, for a couple of months now i have been trying to lose weight. one of my goals was to fit better into diapers and after losing 30lbs, finally i no longer have any gut to get in the way of my diapers!

its really great, but now i find myself facing the issue that i plan to lose more weight but mediums are starting to become a bit big on me because i am 5'3 and was already not a very large person. for those of you with small waists, are there any tips to fit better into mediums or abdl diaper brands that make smalls? most everyone only makes mediums and im kind of at a loss for what to do once these become definitely too big on me. thanks in advance!

Not sure of your sex but I bring the tabs close together as I can to make it snug. I don't care about my waist and they ride below my belly button since I don't like high rise diapers. I also tuck down the waste band. I do bottom tabs first and then the top ones. The top ones are always closer together.

Calico said:
Not sure of your sex but I bring the tabs close together as I can to make it snug. I don't care about my waist and they ride below my belly button since I don't like high rise diapers. I also tuck down the waste band. I do bottom tabs first and then the top ones. The top ones are always closer together.
i identify as male but my sex is female, so my waist measurement is definitely smaller than my hip measurement if that makes any difference. i always do the bottom tapes first and put the top ones much closer together but lately for some reason i notice it being looser in the crotch area. maybe im just not doing the bottom tapes tight enough?

Abu has a couple prints that come in a small. Northshore Megamax come in a small and an extra small if you don't mind plainer diapers

Back