Slumbersac are thinking about adult sized prints again

went to the website, says operations closed in the US. hadnt heard of them before, but kind of disappinted :(

It appears they currently make the adult sizes just only in plain colors, not prints, so I guess the survey is just about the prints? I'm probably on the high end for the large but if one appears on ebay or something I might try it.

Reactions: AComputerGuy
Yes
Bnuuy said:
It appears they currently make the adult sizes just only in plain colors, not prints, so I guess the survey is just about the prints? I'm probably on the high end for the large but if one appears on ebay or something I might try it.
Yes its about prints they used too offer a custom service for the prints in adult sizes but recently shut this down there super high quality a few of us here want them back this is our shot

I completed the survey and after using their custom service and purchasing a standard adult sleepsac they are a great UK company. Makes you wonder if they've realised the untapped ABDL market for their products

Reactions: AComputerGuy
babydoug said:
untapped ABDL market
No and i don't think they want anything todo with it they are purely a baby company being associated with this is not what they would want

Its just a bonus they may make them in adult sizes

Back