Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

Slip on diaper Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerin

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I’m trying to find something similar to goodnites or pull-ups, I’m about a 40” waist so I’m not sure if goodnites will fit. Any thoughts?

I'm pretty sure you'd have a heck of a time getting goodnites to work. :( They might, but I wouldn't wager money on it. (I know it's not the same diaper, but I picked up the wrong size of Always Discreet's and they've actually been cutting into my legs and hurting me. :p I'm determined to not waste them, but ouch! I got sm/med and needed large instead. :p )

Unfortunately this is kind of an un-tapped market. There are pull-on type diapers out there for adults, but they don't have the same aesthetic as Goodnites. No prints or anything. If you don't care about prints, you might try some of the pull-ons for adults. I'm getting a pack of NorthShore GoSupremes to try out because I've heard good things about them.

I’m going to get them in about couple days if they fit tightly I don’t really care because I’m not planning to walk around wearing them :p

Goodnites barely even fit someone with a max 28" hips/waist. You might be able to squeeze into them, but even that is typically only up to a 36" waist.

If you really want a pullup I'd recommend you take a look at Northshore go supremes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back