Sleepover in diapers - experience story

have u slept in a diaper at a sleepover

• Total voters

james530

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hi im just interesting in your experience of sleepovers with a diaper with or without a person who wears or knows

feel free to share your stories

I thinking about going on a sleepover with a diaper sometime

some

• Angry
  • Thinking
Reactions: nwm, ChristianDiaperLover and rennecfox
I’m in college with 2 roommates. So every time I wear at night it’s basically sleeping padded during a sleepover.

Reactions: TheDideeboy, TXbw86, checkingoutall and 2 others
Does my gf count? Well then I'm almost always have that kind of "sleep over" when wearing a diaper at night. She is not wearing but has no problem with me warring one.

Reactions: TheDideeboy, BobbiSueEllen, checkingoutall and 1 other person
Does my wife count? She knows I wear vr is disgusted by it and wants nothing to do with it. I have sometimes snuck into bed wearing a diaper when she has gone to sleep earlier than me.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I usually stay at home even though the majority of friends and family know that I wear diapers at least I have managed to keep my day time wetting secret at least I think so

When I slept over at a female friend’s house, years ago, her brother wore DryNites for betwetting. I swiped a few of those for myself obviously.

I can’t remember if I wore a nappy on that occasion

PaddedInPuyallup said:
Does my wife count? She knows I wear vr is disgusted by it and wants nothing to do with it. I have sometimes snuck into bed wearing a diaper when she has gone to sleep earlier than me.
aww I wish I had a girl like that

If sleeping with my boyfriend counts as a sleepover then yes I've slept padded. He's not into diapers on himself though.

Toph86 said:
Does my gf count? Well then I'm almost always have that kind of "sleep over" when wearing a diaper at night. She is not wearing but has no problem with me warring one.
Yes that's counts

Sleeping over with wife/husband or bf/gf counts too

If wearing diapers while in bed with my girlfriend count's then I have

why shouted in the title ? Otherwise I don't do this.

• Thinking
trysexiea said:
why shouted in the title ? Otherwise I don't do this.
People skip everything cuase they don't see it cuase it's so small so bigger is better

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and trysexiea
james530 said:
People skip everything cuase they don't see it cuase it's so small so bigger is better

No. But I will not go further in the off topic

• Thinking
DanielW said:
I have to say, as an adult I haven't really been to a sleepover. Do adults have them?
I think it's just called staying over at your friends.

Reactions: TigerDL and BobbiSueEllen
I wear every night no matter who I'm with or where I am. If I don't I wake up with a wet bed. So Mitch my wife every night and at families house when we visit.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chamberpot
Back