Sleeping wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
417PlacesToGo said:
I like going to be a little wet and then wetting more during the night. It's always warm and nice and squishy. [emoji4]

Exactly :) it's quite relaxing!

I've worn Depends briefs to bed with my girlfriend many times, but we usually use them as a prelude to playtime, then remove them, have a wash, and put dry ones on before going back to bed. My gf will occasionally lightly wet in her sleep if she has been drinking more than a moderate amount of alcohol, so she wears as protection. I just like to wear them for comfort. When we play, we have towels down in case of leaks, and if she thinks she may wet, she will leave a towel on her side. I remove my towel, and wouldn't dare try wetting a Depends brief in bed without one.

We don't live together, and only see each other occasionally, so it's more a friends-with-benefits thing that only happens at her place. At home, I share with other guys, and it's very rare I get a chance to wear a diaper at home.

On two occasions I can recall, I've had the chance to sleep diapered, and I've failed both times. Each time was only using Depends button up diapers, so thicker than the briefs, but still not fantastic. Both occasions happened when my housemates were away for two days, and occurred of two consecutive nights from the same diaper pack.

The first time I put a fresh one on a bit before bed, then stood in the bath and emptied a rather full bladders worth into it, causing it to leak. I towelled off the excess, and went to bed in a fully soaked nappy. But the unreal sensation turned me on so much, I ended up having to "take care of business " before I went to sleep, and finished up ripping the diapers tabs, thus ruining it and making me put a clean dry one on to sleep in.

The next night I tried again. This time I thought I wouldn't use it before bed, but put some towels in the bed and planned on weeing in the bed during the night when I'd wake up. I did wake up around 3am, but forgetting that I had one on, I got up and went to the toilet. It was only when I pulled my boxers down that I remembered I had one on. I sat on the toilet and wet it, then went back to bed. But the same thing happened again. I was so aroused by what I was doing, I couldn't go back to sleep without some playtime, but after that I wanted to remove it.

So I've slept diapered dry on numerous occasions, but haven't mastered the art of sleeping in a wet nappy. I guess because I like wearing, but don't get a chance to do so often, it just works me up so much to be able to. I can sleep dry though, but only get a feeling of safety and security from a dry nappy. I wore for bed wetting for years growing up, and guess the safe padded feeling overrides the arousal for me.

But when I'm wet.....

Bad time is when I like wear diapers the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back