Sleeping in Diapers

BeTrue

Little diapered toddler boy who loves Jesus
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Does anyone have problems sleeping in a diaper? I absolutely love sleeping in diapers, but instead of getting a good night's sleep I get all excited and anxious and my heart races. Every time I have to pee, I wake up instead of just going in my sleep. Maybe it's because I don't get to do it very often.

Reactions: ItsDozinTime, ChrisChris, Cyprushill427 and 2 others
Do it for a few days in a row and it should get easier.

If not... get your "excitement" out beforehand and it should be a lot easier :p

Reactions: Chosen, blaincorrous, DiaperVapor and 4 others
Sleeping in diapers takes time to get used to. Once you get over the rush of it, it will become easier. Sometimes I will put on my night diaper an hour or more before I try to sleep so my body thinks it's normal

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, SofiaInPampers and BeTrue
Another factor I'm sure is that with a diaper on, especially a nighttime one, I can't sleep in the positions I'm used to. I'm normally a side sleeper, but sleeping on the side becomes a real challenge with all that bulk between your legs.

Reactions: Chosen, foxcub and Deleted member 57387
Bearcatz said:
Do it for a few days in a row and it should get easier
I wish I could, but if I ever got two days in a row it would be a miracle.

• Thinking
Reactions: Chosen and Deleted member 57387
Yeah, it took me a LONG time to get used to wearing as I went to sleep. I would get so excited, and then need to do something about the excitement, which eventually meant I had to take the diaper off. Probs years before I managed to sleep well enough to consider it as a regular thing or as/when I wanted regardless of work next day.

Being absolutely dog-tired, like beyond-exhaustion, that was a turning point as I had no energy to get worked up about it.

Reactions: BeTrue and Deleted member 57387
I am incontinent and diapered 24/7 so I sleep in diapers every night

BeTrue said:
I wish I could, but if I ever got two days in a row it would be a miracle.
Ah, that stinks.

You said you like to side sleep. Try a thinner diaper to get more used to it then. Seni Super Plus or Abena M4 are my opinion of good balance between absorbency and mobility. I do pretty much everything with one of those and side sleeping is certainly no big deal.

I’ve been in a diaper every night for just over a year. Sleep like a baby!

Reactions: ItsDozinTime, NorthwestDiaperDude, BeTrue and 6 others
It always takes me a few nights of wearing regularly to get used to the feeling. After a week or less, I hardly notice my diaper unless I’m wet

Reactions: diaperbobby and Deleted member 57387
This was an issue I lived with for many years. I would get so excited about wearing a diaper that I could never sleep in one. Every time I went to bed padded, I would eventually give in to the excitement and have no choice but to take off the goodnites and wear my regular underwear. Only after many years was I able to actually wear any kind of padding to bed. It takes patience and acceptance. Keep trying and getting used to being padded and eventually you will get comfortable with it enough to actually sleep padded. Many of us have been there, and know the pain and struggle, but eventually it gets easier, so I recommend that you just go with it and enjoy the process.

Reactions: BeTrue
I can not sleep without A Diaper on.

• Haha
Reactions: ItsDozinTime, Deleted member 57387, freedom69 and 6 others
dpcare said:
Same here.

BeTrue said:
Does anyone have problems sleeping in a diaper? I absolutely love sleeping in diapers, but instead of getting a good night's sleep I get all excited and anxious and my heart races. Every time I have to pee, I wake up instead of just going in my sleep. Maybe it's because I don't get to do it very often.
BeTrue said:
I wouldn't be able to sleep without a nappy.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
nezquic66 said:
It always takes me a few nights of wearing regularly to get used to the feeling. After a week or less, I hardly notice my diaper unless I’m wet
It took me a while to get used to wearing when I sleep (usually cloth/plastic pants). But now it feels weird and I don't sleep well if I DON'T have my diaper on. Being diapered when I go to bed just feels normal for me.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, nezquic66, chuck and 1 other person
dpcare said:
Same here its been over 7 Years now

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
i just cant get a good nights sleep unless i am diapered

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, freedom69 and BeTrue
When I sleep in diapers I am usually so tired or ill that I don’t know on which planet I am.
When sleeping in someone else house, hotel or simply wear in house( and during night) for relaxing then I am more aware about diapes. But no issues about it.
During first year-two it took me more time to get asleep in diapers but now that is not a problem. :)

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and BeTrue
Diaper and plastic pants nightly. Over time you adjust to sleeping in diapers. Sure beats changing sheets in the middle of the night.
Nocturnal enuresis for over 4 years now.

Reactions: Mathew, Deleted member 57387 and chuck
Back