Sleeping in diapers

WaddleKitten said:
I almost can't... they keep me too warm i think is a lot of it... i need to stay cool to sleep... i get the same way if the bedroom is too warm in the winter...
Yeah, I think that’s my problem as well. The diaper gets so hot under my blanket.

Due to me being urinary incontinent, I wear diapers 24/7 including bedtime

When I started wearing diapers full time under my pjs it took a few days to get used to the bulk between my legs, but now I enjoy the bulky feel and don’t have problems sleeping.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
With regularity it will happen. I often forget I have the diaper on I’m just use to it.

Reactions: PaddedLemur and nwm
I was surprisingly able to rest in diapers both clean and used, though doing it in a clean one is much more comfortable.

It was mostly due to me just being too tired to stay awake. But I was wearing it for around an hour beforehand so maybe I was just used to feeling an odd thickness between my legs. I just didn't try to think about it, taking my mind off with watching YouTube and stuff.

For me the first couple of nights I was to excited about being diapered but I started to get more usual I am getting less excited and started to sleep better

Reactions: RedPandaDL and BobbiSueEllen
At first the sheer excitement stopped me sleeping properly. Now having a nappy on helps me sleep. It does happen eventually.

Reactions: Rednaxela and RedPandaDL
Steve2000 said:
Me too 24/7 for the last 7 years and counting. Nappies are just normal to me now.

Reactions: PaddedLemur, chamberpot and nwm
Rob110 said:
When my incontinence first started (small dribbles) I wore real fit for men, then over a short period of time I had to keep upgrading my diaper selection to thicker diapers the more you wear the less you notice your diapers bulk.
So true i started with tena pants and worked up to tena maxi slips and plastic pants.

Steve2000 said:
ST50 said:
Me too 24/7 for the last 7 years and counting. Nappies are just normal to me now.
I was never out of diapers - so that has been "normal" for me my whole life - 24/7/365 - for a little over 50 years now!

Reactions: Skunkdude
For me it just doesn‘t work out sleeping in diapers. I have tried so many times but I just cant get the sleep I need. To bad I have to take my diaper off before I go to bed. But then again I can wear all day, if I don‘t have to go to work :)

• Wow
It wasn't long after I started wearing diapers (eighth grade, 14) that I started trying wearing to bed: I'd fetch one of my megaPampers (4 toddler: 2 bottom, 2 top), diaper up and try to relax. It wasn't easy but eventually I'd fall asleep when the tension died down, then I'd wake up a time or two through the night, fall asleep again...it finally got to the point where I was sleeping the night through. Then I'd get up, get out of my diaper, get on my schoolclothes, get breakfast and go.

Two potentials. One, cloth backed diapers. Two, try to wear underwear/panties UNDER your diaper. I know that second one sounds odd, but maybe the familiar texture of the cloth will help. Yes, soaked underclothes, but it might help? A friend‘s parents had her wear her panties in the Goodnites/ diapers so she would get used to the feeling and had padding as she started to have dry nights.
Also, I have do clue what that would be like with bowel accidents. I am UI girl only (*knock on wood*).

I concur with previous statements it depends on the person ... however a properly fitted diaper will help a lot to.

Reactions: nwm and BobbiSueEllen
Rednaxela said:
Yeah, I think that’s my problem as well. The diaper gets so hot under my blanket.
Buy a small fan that works for me.

Reactions: chamberpot and BobbiSueEllen
You may find useful what I use often to help me drop off at night. I play a audio recording of some that’s not too interesting or stimulating. I set the timer on my phone for about an hour and never make it until the timer shuts the phone off. It might help🤔

As I remember it, being a guy is in his twenties, wearing diapers at night was difficult to do just because of the stimulation. When I was 35, I started wearing diapers at night, and I have worn them every night for 25 years since. If your hormones are still extremely active, and you haven't had much experience wearing diapers, it could take a lot of determination to get to the point of wearing diapers through the night.

Reactions: PaddedLemur, BobbiSueEllen and BabySkye75
Rednaxela said:
So I just started wear diapers for the first time yesterday, and when I was going to bed last night I really wanted to sleep in my diaper. But I could really get comfortable enough to fall asleep. So my question is, how long does it take to get used to sleeping in a diaper? Days? Weeks? Any feedback would be great. Thanks!
One of the greatest shames of my life, was putting on a diaper, then lying down in my bed to go to sleep. You can't ignore the damned thing, and if you're a restless sleeper (tossing and turning)?
I finally accepted that wearing kept my bedding clean (mostly, sorta), and after many failures, I finally hit on a system that's almost 100%.
I realized I COULD sleep, and not fear waking up with a ruined bed/ding.
Then, it helped.
It still took me years.
Sorry.
It really can take that long to be 'At Ease' with the things.
Some probably enjoyed it, so of course their experiences will be different.

If I do not wear my diaper at nite I can't sleep. I do switch brands.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
Bout a week for me can't go to bed now with out a wet diaper on
No going back now love squishing in the morning giving stuffie a cuddle

Back