Sleeping in a diaper.

I sleep in diapers all the time, before I was diapered at night I would have to take a melatonin and ZZZ Quill every night to get the same night sleep one or two or usually 3 diapers gets me

I always get a great night sleep whilst wearing a nappy. No matter how hard or stressful my day has been as soon as I tape a nappy on and crawl into bed and wrap the duvet around me all my worries seem to go. It's been that way since I was kid and secretly started wearing nappies every night again around the time of my exams at school. It's great waking up needing to pee and not have to leave my warm bed too, I just go and then drift back off to sleep 😊

Reactions: chamberpot
I have learned that I fall asleep faster and seem to sleep deeper when wearing. My only issue is that I am a side sleeper and so when I have to go, I am so nervous that I am going to leak while being on my side that I then have to change how I am laying and cautiously wet. I know I must be missing something given how many of you wet with no mention of leaks, but even in a good overnight, I have trouble trusting them when on my side for a full wet. Am I just overthinking it??

jfb669 said:
When I sleep in my diaper, I get the best night sleep ever and when I wake up I'm still in my comfort zone having my morning coffee. There were times where I didn't want to get dressed and I would spend a whole day in just my diaper and socks and it feels so good.
AMEN!!!!!

I feel so much more rested after sleeping in my diapers. Plus, I get sort excited in the morning when I wake up and my diapers are wet and I can wet more and actually feel how nice it is to wet myself.

Reactions: chamberpot
I definitely sleep better when wetter. Wearing a diaper the last 5 or 6 years has been the best sleep i gotten wake up and pee a few times a night or wake up wet with no recollection used to get up 3-5 times a night or sometimes wet the bed. Not that I care that I wet the bed I always have enjoyed it, the wife not so much she is happy I wear diapers at night now

to be honest, I've never slept (fully) in diaper
😳

(besides me not wanting to get caught and the lack of diapers) I don't find it comfortable

I've tried to twice; once with a thin medical diaper, and another with a customized, super thick diaper (it was so thick from where I stuffed it I had to tape the tapes together🥰),

but both times I felt hot and sweaty or the diaper made me itchy and I took it off normally an hour in.

did you do anything different, or is it just me? :(

Back