Sissy Wish List ;D

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
There has been Many forms of abdl wish lists but what about you big girls out there ?
What do you girls want naughty or nice what would make you scream like a little girl with a new dolly ?

For me it has to be the most perfect frilly dress with puff sleeves , peterpan collar , a ton off lace frills and silk n satin so pink and white it screams little girl !
πŸ€—πŸ₯°:love:

• Love
Reactions: Floodingpants, LittleMaryJane, mistykitty and 5 others
Add a petticoat that barely shows and I’m into that fantasy.

• Love
Reactions: AliceDreamer and michaelmc
I'd like a short baby doll dress with a sweet logo across the chest that says "Obedient" or "Sweet Girl" or similar :)

Reactions: michaelmc
michaelmc said:
There has been Many forms of abdl wish lists but what about you big girls out there ?
What do you girls want naughty or nice what would make you scream like a little girl with a new dolly ?

For me it has to be the most perfect frilly dress with puff sleeves , peterpan collar , a ton off lace frills and silk n satin so pink and white it screams little girl !
I absolutely love it. Pretty pink diaper cover or ruffled pink plastic panties....mmmmmm kissykissy 😘😘😘😘

• Love
Reactions: depta99 and michaelmc
michaelmc said:

Hello,

I like to be naughty and nice, here’s a short description of my favourites.

As a little girl, nice and frilly and very short dress, my favourite is actually blue, with white tights, frilly anklets, Mary Jane shoes and ribbons in my hair.

As a big girl, naughty in a short maids uniform, my favourite is in pink, very short, with white hold up stockings and white kitten heel shoes. Topped off with the lacy maids head trim.

Jenny x ❀️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bhuna71, michaelmc, depta99 and 1 other person
sissygirlpink said:
Hello,

I like to be naughty and nice, here’s a short description of my favourites.

As a little girl, nice and frilly and very short dress, my favourite is actually blue, with white tights, frilly anklets, Mary Jane shoes and ribbons in my hair.

As a big girl, naughty in a short maids uniform, my favourite is in pink, very short, with white hold up stockings and white kitten heel shoes. Topped off with the lacy maids head trim.

Jenny x ❀️
The naughty maid is such a nice look!! Yummy!!

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and NKY2020
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
My Nice wish would have to be A pink Satin Frilly Baby Dress, Petticoat, Pink Satin Panties, White Tigths and a pair of Mary Jane shoes.

My naughty wish would have to be A Black Corselette, Black Stockings, Satin Blouse Full Length Pleated Skirt and Black Heels πŸ‘ 
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Back